Hi I am new to the Forum. I read the Millionaire Fastlane and was introduced this book by a Youtube Influencer that I was watching them talk highly about this book. So I purchased it for myself, started reading it to the point that I couldn't even put it down. I was blown away with all of the amazing info. It really opened my eyes, helped me take responsibility for MY life, MY actions, MY choices that I have made whether good or not so good. I was raised in an "victim" mentality and thinking that life happens to you.
This book wasn't just about business or how to make money it had a spiritual aspect for me as well. My mind was opened with truth as I found myself highlighting almost the entire book. This book has been a blessing in my life and as I am using the tools in it to make wiser decisions for my life now.
Learning about the WADM formula to make a major decision has been an answered prayer. I read the WADM formula and am using it to make a moving decision (stay out of state or move back to my home state) which is a big decision. It really spelled things out for me in the sense that it was all out on paper and the numbers were very clear. Showing me what is really important to me for where I am choosing to live at the moment. Now ten years from now when my kids are finished schooling I can reevaluate this formula again since the same factors won't be as important.
Thankful to have joined on this forum to connect with like minded people
This book wasn't just about business or how to make money it had a spiritual aspect for me as well. My mind was opened with truth as I found myself highlighting almost the entire book. This book has been a blessing in my life and as I am using the tools in it to make wiser decisions for my life now.
Learning about the WADM formula to make a major decision has been an answered prayer. I read the WADM formula and am using it to make a moving decision (stay out of state or move back to my home state) which is a big decision. It really spelled things out for me in the sense that it was all out on paper and the numbers were very clear. Showing me what is really important to me for where I am choosing to live at the moment. Now ten years from now when my kids are finished schooling I can reevaluate this formula again since the same factors won't be as important.
Thankful to have joined on this forum to connect with like minded people
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
