The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gold7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 4, 2018
Los Angeles
Hi I am new to the Forum. I read the Millionaire Fastlane and was introduced this book by a Youtube Influencer that I was watching them talk highly about this book. So I purchased it for myself, started reading it to the point that I couldn't even put it down. I was blown away with all of the amazing info. It really opened my eyes, helped me take responsibility for MY life, MY actions, MY choices that I have made whether good or not so good. I was raised in an "victim" mentality and thinking that life happens to you.
This book wasn't just about business or how to make money it had a spiritual aspect for me as well. My mind was opened with truth as I found myself highlighting almost the entire book. This book has been a blessing in my life and as I am using the tools in it to make wiser decisions for my life now.
Learning about the WADM formula to make a major decision has been an answered prayer. I read the WADM formula and am using it to make a moving decision (stay out of state or move back to my home state) which is a big decision. It really spelled things out for me in the sense that it was all out on paper and the numbers were very clear. Showing me what is really important to me for where I am choosing to live at the moment. Now ten years from now when my kids are finished schooling I can reevaluate this formula again since the same factors won't be as important.

Thankful to have joined on this forum to connect with like minded people :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
read the Millionaire Fastlane and was introduced this book by a Youtube Influencer that I was watching them talk highly about this book.

Nice!

It really opened my eyes, helped me take responsibility for MY life, MY actions, MY choices that I have made whether good or not so good. I was raised in an "victim" mentality and thinking that life happens to you.

If you thought TMF was a red pill, try Unscripted . There you will learn that how you think and believe is all part of the economic slavery scheme -- good workers with good debts make good taxpayers.

Welcome aboard my friend!

Gold7

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 4, 2018
Los Angeles
I posted this 3 weeks ago and am still struggling with the idea of moving. I used the WADM which I have done a few times to make sure I am being 100% honest with myself, and every time I use this method my home state scores higher. I thought I would be ok with moving back to the east coast but it's confusing me more. I moved to the west coast (California) primarily for the weather and things just haven't turned out the way that I had planned. Moving back to the east coast isn't the best weather but scored higher for other factors that are also important to me. Why is this still a difficult decision to make? Part of me also feels like I'm not finished here in CA yet I am looking for a more stable and affordable place to live for the next 7 years so my kids can finish their schooling in ONE location and not have to change schools constantly. I am a single mom and working on building my own business so that I can take care of myself and my family.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I posted this 3 weeks ago and am still struggling with the idea of moving. I used the WADM which I have done a few times to make sure I am being 100% honest with myself, and every time I use this method my home state scores higher. I thought I would be ok with moving back to the east coast but it's confusing me more. I moved to the west coast (California) primarily for the weather and things just haven't turned out the way that I had planned. Moving back to the east coast isn't the best weather but scored higher for other factors that are also important to me. Why is this still a difficult decision to make? Part of me also feels like I'm not finished here in CA yet I am looking for a more stable and affordable place to live for the next 7 years so my kids can finish their schooling in ONE location and not have to change schools constantly. I am a single mom and working on building my own business so that I can take care of myself and my family.
How have things not turned out the way you planned in Cali?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...