The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member new product

DDowney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 1, 2019
I recently obtained 51 percent of a company. The product is called Enoxor epoxy mortar. I am excited and look forward to moving the company forward in a postive direction.
I have been invited to introduce the product to the Air Force Construction Engineering department and looking for ideas and suggestions for the best way to move forward. I have never sold to the military and where they are requesting to look at this product exclusively what is the best move forward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
If you have the results of unbiased tests, do they show genuine superiority for your product? If so you could have a good opportunity to build a service business that could have substantial scope for scaling.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...