- Joined
- May 28, 2014
- Messages
- 129
Rep Bank
$440
$440
User Power: 49%
Hey guys,
I'll keep this as sweet and short as possible.
I am an aspiring entrepreneur. Reading the millionaire fastlane has truly opened my eyes to the reality that time is a valuable and limited resource. Although I feel I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from various books and this forum, I realise there is so much more to learn when it comes to creating value and marketing.
I cannot thank MJ enough for his wisdom, however I am definitely on the look out for mentorship and partnership to discuss ideas and methods of execution.
I currently work in sales but I am in urgent need of extra income, which I am most likely going to try and obtain from affiliate marketing, whilst I work on proper fastlane ideas, therefore would welcome any advice from current internet marketers.
For anyone that is looking for partnership, my skill-set includes;
-HTML/CSS
- Photoshop design
- some SEO
- Telemarketing
Stay hustlin!
Harry
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll keep this as sweet and short as possible.
I am an aspiring entrepreneur. Reading the millionaire fastlane has truly opened my eyes to the reality that time is a valuable and limited resource. Although I feel I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from various books and this forum, I realise there is so much more to learn when it comes to creating value and marketing.
I cannot thank MJ enough for his wisdom, however I am definitely on the look out for mentorship and partnership to discuss ideas and methods of execution.
I currently work in sales but I am in urgent need of extra income, which I am most likely going to try and obtain from affiliate marketing, whilst I work on proper fastlane ideas, therefore would welcome any advice from current internet marketers.
For anyone that is looking for partnership, my skill-set includes;
-HTML/CSS
- Photoshop design
- some SEO
- Telemarketing
Stay hustlin!
Harry
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
