The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Looking to meet like-minded entrepreneurial women!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Autumndawn

Contributor
Feb 5, 2021
Washington state
Hi! My name is Autumn, I'm 23 years old and I run a house cleaning business in the Tacoma area of Washington state.

My lifestyle and me being new to the area has limited my daily interactions to being with my clients, the occasional barista, and my boyfriend (who is actually @Johnny boy ). I'm hoping to connect with women that I have more in common with and expand my social circle. And for you guys reading this; if you've got a girlfriend who might be in a similar situation, I'd love to connect with her!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Mathuin

Contributor
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hi! My name is Autumn, I'm 23 years old and I run a house cleaning business in the Tacoma area of Washington state.

My lifestyle and me being new to the area has limited my daily interactions to being with my clients, the occasional barista, and my boyfriend (who is actually @Johnny boy ). I'm hoping to connect with women that I have more in common with and expand my social circle. And for you guys reading this; if you've got a girlfriend who might be in a similar situation, I'd love to connect with her!

Welcome! :)

How has your house cleaning business been affected by Covid/ lockdowns?

Autumndawn

Contributor
Feb 5, 2021
Washington state

How has your house cleaning business been affected by

How has your house cleaning business been affected by Covid/ lockdowns?
Well I did only just start it in the fall last year but it was difficult to work around people’s new found fear of having cleaners in their home. I don’t have any way of knowing whether my leads would have been affected or not but I have had to adjust some of the smaller details like wearing a mask while cleaning, having some clients insist on supplies not being brought back and forth from other homes, clients asking me to use more aggressive cleaning products...etc. I still give in-person quotes as much as possible and that helps. I am hoping it picks up this year though because I hope to grow it and get to a point where I can take a step back and just manage it from a distance while it makes me money in the background.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Welcome @Autumndawn!!

We've got remarkable ladies here that are to happy to connect, support, and help in any way we can!

(And awesome guys here too of course, lol)

Autumndawn

Contributor
Feb 5, 2021
Washington state
Welcome @Autumndawn!!

We've got remarkable ladies here that are to happy to connect, support, and help in any way we can!

(And awesome guys here too of course, lol)
That's so great, I've heard so many good things about being in this community! I'm definitely very excited to connect with more people and hopefully learn a lot in the process. I'm absolutely all ears to men and women alike, I've seen and read a lot of amazing advice regarding business and self development from both sides.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers