The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Member from Mozambique(África)

Stélio Pedro C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Aug 7, 2020
Maputo/Mozambique
Hello everybody, my name is Stélio I’m from Maputo/Mozambique in Africa I’m making this post to introduce myself and sharing a little bit of my story and my country.
4 years ago I made the decision to learn English(we speck Portuguese in Mozambique) but I didn’t went to the traditional “English schools” because I knew they’re a waste of time and money, so I decided to learn it alone, for 2 years I spent 5/6 hours Listening English conversation in YouTube, audio books and reading anything in English, it was hard by step by step in learned and I’m still learning. Learning English changed my life, I started to rebooks(self development and entrepreneurship), 3 months ago I read Unscripted (recommended by some YouTube guy), than I read the Millionaire Fastlane and my God these books are fantastic.
1 week before reading Unscripted I quit my job, I was working a 9-5 job(yes I learned that to) in a insurance company, I was at claims department a stressful job, long hours low payment, I was earning an equivalent to 257 USD per month, I worked there for two years and with my little savings I invested in a small furniture business with two partners.
The business is still very small but some day it will grow but now I know it violates the Fastlane commandments, because know I work in the this business and right now I’m seeing possibilities to future passivity so maybe I will need to start other business, maybe something in the internet but only 8% of the population in my country have access to the internet(yes this is a one of poorest countries in the world).
I’m 26 now I didn’t finish my formal education and I not pretend to back to college, learning English alone proved me that you can educate yourself, I want to learn the skills need to be an entrepreneur and I believe I will accomplish that. I’m not good at ideias but I’m starting to look for opportunities and problems to solve, it’s not ease but I will get there.
I know it’s not going to be ease but the dream of freedom it’s worthy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You've come far considering you couldn't speak English 2 years ago.

Get grammarly and you'll be able to write like a native.

Regarding finding ideas, you only need to look for problems. The ideas will come when you try to solve those problems.

Open your eyes, I'm sure you can see problems everywhere like, badly paved roads, poorly run government, corruption, underfunded schools, no access to loans and capital, no credit reporting bureau for the average working man, people working in the informal sector and not paying taxes, very expensive houses, very expensive imports, no decent housing for the poor.

Etc.etc.etc.

All those problems need a solution. Solve just 1 of them and you make bank.

Stélio Pedro C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Aug 7, 2020
Maputo/Mozambique
You've come far considering you couldn't speak English 2 years ago.

Get grammarly and you'll be able to write like a native.

Regarding finding ideas, you only need to look for problems. The ideas will come when you try to solve those problems.

Open your eyes, I'm sure you can see problems everywhere like, badly paved roads, poorly run government, corruption, underfunded schools, no access to loans and capital, no credit reporting bureau for the average working man, people working in the informal sector and not paying taxes, very expensive houses, very expensive imports, no decent housing for the poor.

Etc.etc.etc.

All those problems need a solution. Solve just 1 of them and you make bank.
Thank you, I appreciate

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, happy to hear you found some value in the books!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...