- Joined
- Aug 29, 2015
- Messages
- 183
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 144%
Hey all,
My name is Wisith. I'm 30 years old, and pretty stoked that I will be attending the 2016 summit! I'm currently in the greater Los Angeles area. I spent 10 years pursuing higher education (a bachelor's and two master's), and if I can redo things over again...I would've done things a bit differently to say the least. I've been working corporate America ever since I got out of school, and disliked the structure of kissing butt, office gossip, 'inside the box' thinking, etc. This was definitely not the fast lane. You stick to one job and hope for a 5% raise a year at best and switch jobs every couple years, all while the hours worked per week rise up. I'm still doing the corporate grind, but it's for a place I mesh well. I'm convinced that this will be the last place I work at before quitting and going on my own road.
I got my initial degrees in a scientific field, but always wanted to get into business so I went back for an MBA...which didn't do much at all. If I can redo things, I would've used the money to launch projects and learn through experience.
Most of my friends love the 9-5 grind because they can do something else on the weekends so I'm an outlier when it comes to the entrepreneur thing. I've always been on forums since I got the Internet in the early 2000s. I believe I searched for 'entrepreneur board' or something of this nature and I was led here. I then got MJ's book, and it resonated very well with me.
I'll keep it short and sweet since I wouldn't want to bore anyone to death. Haha. If anyone has any questions or comments, let me know. It's always a pleasure meeting like minded folks!
Cheers
My name is Wisith. I'm 30 years old, and pretty stoked that I will be attending the 2016 summit! I'm currently in the greater Los Angeles area. I spent 10 years pursuing higher education (a bachelor's and two master's), and if I can redo things over again...I would've done things a bit differently to say the least. I've been working corporate America ever since I got out of school, and disliked the structure of kissing butt, office gossip, 'inside the box' thinking, etc. This was definitely not the fast lane. You stick to one job and hope for a 5% raise a year at best and switch jobs every couple years, all while the hours worked per week rise up. I'm still doing the corporate grind, but it's for a place I mesh well. I'm convinced that this will be the last place I work at before quitting and going on my own road.
I got my initial degrees in a scientific field, but always wanted to get into business so I went back for an MBA...which didn't do much at all. If I can redo things, I would've used the money to launch projects and learn through experience.
Most of my friends love the 9-5 grind because they can do something else on the weekends so I'm an outlier when it comes to the entrepreneur thing. I've always been on forums since I got the Internet in the early 2000s. I believe I searched for 'entrepreneur board' or something of this nature and I was led here. I then got MJ's book, and it resonated very well with me.
I'll keep it short and sweet since I wouldn't want to bore anyone to death. Haha. If anyone has any questions or comments, let me know. It's always a pleasure meeting like minded folks!
Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
