Hello everyone on the FLF.
I'll make this introduction short:
I'm an 18 year old kid from New York. I just graduated from high school yesterday.
I have read TMF a few months ago, and I have just been trying to absorb as much useful info as possible.
I thought learning code would help...
But this thread showed that learning more than the basics would be unnecessary:
"https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/learning-to-program-is-stupid-or-smart.41319/"
So, I've scraped coding (I only learned the basics) and I have started Gary Halbert's 30 day copywriting challange:
"https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ert-30-day-challenge-copywriting-group.50217/".
I also headed over to boldanddetermined.com (one of the forums sponsors) and I'm doing Victor Pride's 30 days of discipline (it's tough for me but necessary).
This is the start of a new chapter of my life and I'm honored to share it with everyone on the forum.
P.S. Just making this thread was nerve racking, I'm usually a very shut in person.
I'll make this introduction short:
I'm an 18 year old kid from New York. I just graduated from high school yesterday.
I have read TMF a few months ago, and I have just been trying to absorb as much useful info as possible.
I thought learning code would help...
But this thread showed that learning more than the basics would be unnecessary:
"https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/learning-to-program-is-stupid-or-smart.41319/"
So, I've scraped coding (I only learned the basics) and I have started Gary Halbert's 30 day copywriting challange:
"https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ert-30-day-challenge-copywriting-group.50217/".
I also headed over to boldanddetermined.com (one of the forums sponsors) and I'm doing Victor Pride's 30 days of discipline (it's tough for me but necessary).
This is the start of a new chapter of my life and I'm honored to share it with everyone on the forum.
P.S. Just making this thread was nerve racking, I'm usually a very shut in person.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
