• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: HEALTH New Invention

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Timmy1990, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 I Will Not Stop! Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,800
    Hi guys I have an idea, a new invention in fact.

it meets every commandment of
    Control
    Entry
    Need
    Time
    Scale

The only problem is as this product does not exist yet, how would i go about making it a reality?

do you simply go to laboratories and tell them what you need them to do or create?

I am a bit lost! how will i go about doing this without them stealing my idea?

Do i need to patent it beforehand?

Kind Regards.

2. Akeem

Akeem Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $358
    It entirely depends on what this invention actually is. I noticed you used the word "laboratories". Is it a type of medicine, chemical related etc? You'll have to justify and give us a little more detail if you want a straight forward answer.

However, with the information you've already given, I'd suggest conducting research on your invention, is it safe?, is it legal?, is it a viable/realistic product for your everyday consumer? etc. Once you've confirmed it's viable, go ahead and copyright/patent it before you go out to suppliers and start dishing out your idea.

That's how I would approach it anyway.

Jello likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.