• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: Health New Invention

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Timmy1990, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $969
    Hi guys I have an idea, a new invention in fact.

it meets every commandment of
    Control
    Entry
    Need
    Time
    Scale

The only problem is as this product does not exist yet, how would i go about making it a reality?

do you simply go to laboratories and tell them what you need them to do or create?

I am a bit lost! how will i go about doing this without them stealing my idea?

Do i need to patent it beforehand?

Kind Regards.

2. Akeem

Akeem Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $258
    It entirely depends on what this invention actually is. I noticed you used the word "laboratories". Is it a type of medicine, chemical related etc? You'll have to justify and give us a little more detail if you want a straight forward answer.

However, with the information you've already given, I'd suggest conducting research on your invention, is it safe?, is it legal?, is it a viable/realistic product for your everyday consumer? etc. Once you've confirmed it's viable, go ahead and copyright/patent it before you go out to suppliers and start dishing out your idea.

That's how I would approach it anyway.

Jello likes this.