- Joined
- Jan 22, 2019
- Messages
- 57
Rep Bank
$390
$390
User Power: 88%
Hey all,
After reading TMF and Unscripted (listening on audible) I am ready to add value and impact people's lives.
I found my way here through a series of books related to business ownership and investing. A few months back I read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill as it was suggested in Robert Kiyosaki's "The Cashflow Quadrant". Some of you may know that Hill mentions something called the master mind which, to me, translates to hanging out with and aligning yourself with others that have similar goals. Hill belabors the point that this habit is important and prevents one from getting bogged down or subverted by differing mindsets.
With that in mind I sought out a forum dedicated to entrepreneurial topics which finally led me here. As far as my background, I am a software engineer with formal training as a Chemist. But now, I am ready for the unscripted life and all that entails. Not sure what else to say so will end it here for now.
Cheers!
After reading TMF and Unscripted (listening on audible) I am ready to add value and impact people's lives.
I found my way here through a series of books related to business ownership and investing. A few months back I read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill as it was suggested in Robert Kiyosaki's "The Cashflow Quadrant". Some of you may know that Hill mentions something called the master mind which, to me, translates to hanging out with and aligning yourself with others that have similar goals. Hill belabors the point that this habit is important and prevents one from getting bogged down or subverted by differing mindsets.
With that in mind I sought out a forum dedicated to entrepreneurial topics which finally led me here. As far as my background, I am a software engineer with formal training as a Chemist. But now, I am ready for the unscripted life and all that entails. Not sure what else to say so will end it here for now.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
