The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New here

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sivage

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 22, 2019
Hey all,

After reading TMF and Unscripted (listening on audible) I am ready to add value and impact people's lives.

I found my way here through a series of books related to business ownership and investing. A few months back I read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill as it was suggested in Robert Kiyosaki's "The Cashflow Quadrant". Some of you may know that Hill mentions something called the master mind which, to me, translates to hanging out with and aligning yourself with others that have similar goals. Hill belabors the point that this habit is important and prevents one from getting bogged down or subverted by differing mindsets.

With that in mind I sought out a forum dedicated to entrepreneurial topics which finally led me here. As far as my background, I am a software engineer with formal training as a Chemist. But now, I am ready for the unscripted life and all that entails. Not sure what else to say so will end it here for now.

Cheers!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Rabby

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Welcome! Looking forward to your adventures.

I found my way here through a series of books related to business ownership and investing. A few months back I read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill as it was suggested in Robert Kiyosaki's "The Cashflow Quadrant".
Just thought I would mention... Cashflow Quadrant and Retire Young Retire Rich, and related RK books, while perhaps not perfect, were what made me realize there are big differences in the way people run businesses. In particular, the idea that most small businesses end up being owned-jobs, just because of the way people organize them. I'm grateful to have learned that fairly early in life.

OP
OP
S

Sivage

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 22, 2019
Welcome! Looking forward to your adventures.

Just thought I would mention... Cashflow Quadrant and Retire Young Retire Rich, and related RK books, while perhaps not perfect, were what made me realize there are big differences in the way people run businesses. In particular, the idea that most small businesses end up being owned-jobs, just because of the way people organize them. I'm grateful to have learned that fairly early in life.
Yes. Learning this concept was a breath of fresh air for me. I do this thing where I will automate the boring stuff in my job. This usually takes the form of programmatic scripts and other helper tools. It's actually called "being lazy" sometimes but that phrase holds a positive connotation in this case.

Well, low and behold it's beneficial to apply that same concept when it comes to business. In effect, creating systems is important to reclaim your time and live free.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom