Rizwan
New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Good Evening,
I'm Rizwan, I came across millionaire fastlane in late 2023. Then i went through the other 3 books in 2024.
Infact, I went through The great Rat race escape multiple times and found the most value and depth in Unscripted for current market trends (except AI stuff).
I did alot of brainstorming of Ideas in past 6 months through CENTS framework and found good ideas to start businesses.
My difficult part is I'm in desert of desertion phase along with shiny object syndrome.
Every new idea looks better than one I start working on and in the end I don't do anything.
I have strong meaning and purpose but need push to go through this desert.
I'm an engineer by profession who wants to break the rat race.
@MJ DeMarco I need you as my mentor.
Yours Sincerely,
Rizwan Ahmed
I'm Rizwan, I came across millionaire fastlane in late 2023. Then i went through the other 3 books in 2024.
Infact, I went through The great Rat race escape multiple times and found the most value and depth in Unscripted for current market trends (except AI stuff).
I did alot of brainstorming of Ideas in past 6 months through CENTS framework and found good ideas to start businesses.
My difficult part is I'm in desert of desertion phase along with shiny object syndrome.
Every new idea looks better than one I start working on and in the end I don't do anything.
I have strong meaning and purpose but need push to go through this desert.
I'm an engineer by profession who wants to break the rat race.
@MJ DeMarco I need you as my mentor.
Yours Sincerely,
Rizwan Ahmed
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
