The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here California, Orange County. Realtor/ Entrepreneur.

sixslow

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Apr 19, 2011
California
Hi Everyone,:seeya:
I'm new here currently in the Real Estate business but also trying to start up a iPhone application which if goes good will hopefully expand more and more till I can have a couple of programmers working together as a studio making stuff for all types of mobile devices + web.

I am looking to network with 2 people and if you are any of these two please reply to this thread and hopefully we can be friends and help each other in the future.

1. Local business people , if you're anywhere in or around Orange County I would love to network with you maybe even start a business with you. I use real estate as my income and spend it all on being entrepreneurial, it's my life.

2. Anyone that needs help with Real Estate. If you plan on moving your family/ yourself/ buying investment property / have questions about real estate, dont hesitate to ask I would LOVE to help.

Thanks everyone:eusa_clap:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Awesome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders