Hi Everyone,:seeya:
I'm new here currently in the Real Estate business but also trying to start up a iPhone application which if goes good will hopefully expand more and more till I can have a couple of programmers working together as a studio making stuff for all types of mobile devices + web.
I am looking to network with 2 people and if you are any of these two please reply to this thread and hopefully we can be friends and help each other in the future.
1. Local business people , if you're anywhere in or around Orange County I would love to network with you maybe even start a business with you. I use real estate as my income and spend it all on being entrepreneurial, it's my life.
2. Anyone that needs help with Real Estate. If you plan on moving your family/ yourself/ buying investment property / have questions about real estate, dont hesitate to ask I would LOVE to help.
Thanks everyone:eusa_clap:
I'm new here currently in the Real Estate business but also trying to start up a iPhone application which if goes good will hopefully expand more and more till I can have a couple of programmers working together as a studio making stuff for all types of mobile devices + web.
I am looking to network with 2 people and if you are any of these two please reply to this thread and hopefully we can be friends and help each other in the future.
1. Local business people , if you're anywhere in or around Orange County I would love to network with you maybe even start a business with you. I use real estate as my income and spend it all on being entrepreneurial, it's my life.
2. Anyone that needs help with Real Estate. If you plan on moving your family/ yourself/ buying investment property / have questions about real estate, dont hesitate to ask I would LOVE to help.
Thanks everyone:eusa_clap:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
