The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Orange County, California

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Anyone local that wants to grab lunch?

Current interests are cryptocurrencies and their real world adoption, but any entrepreneurship topic is fine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
@Kingmaker I’m in Orange County and not focused on cryptocurrencies but open to discussing any entrepreneurial path.
Good meeting you yesterday Seth!

If anyone else is in Orange County hit me up, I'm interested in doing a "entrepreneur house" where a few of us would rent a place and live together and work on our businesses all day, or if you just want to meet up for coffee that's cool too.

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Is anyone here still active? I’m looking to start a regular FastLane meetup in Orange County. I’m located in Costa Mesa bear the Huntington Beach border.
I moved down to San Diego with two other people from the forum, but we go up to OC/LA somewhat often. If you're ever down in SD feel free to hit me up too.

sigma1119

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 25, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Thanks! I’ll definitely let you know. I usually make that drive about once a month to surf or hike.

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
Is anyone here still active? I’m looking to start a regular FastLane meetup in Orange County. I’m located in Costa Mesa bear the Huntington Beach border.
I am in Huntington Beach. I was looking to see if there was anyone on this forum from the area.
Would love to meet up for a surf or something.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.