The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Orange County, California

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Anyone local that wants to grab lunch?

Current interests are cryptocurrencies and their real world adoption, but any entrepreneurship topic is fine.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Kingmaker

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
@Kingmaker I’m in Orange County and not focused on cryptocurrencies but open to discussing any entrepreneurial path.
Good meeting you yesterday Seth!

If anyone else is in Orange County hit me up, I'm interested in doing a "entrepreneur house" where a few of us would rent a place and live together and work on our businesses all day, or if you just want to meet up for coffee that's cool too.

OP
OP
Kingmaker

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Is anyone here still active? I’m looking to start a regular FastLane meetup in Orange County. I’m located in Costa Mesa bear the Huntington Beach border.
I moved down to San Diego with two other people from the forum, but we go up to OC/LA somewhat often. If you're ever down in SD feel free to hit me up too.

sigma1119

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 25, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Thanks! I’ll definitely let you know. I usually make that drive about once a month to surf or hike.

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 6, 2019
California
Is anyone here still active? I’m looking to start a regular FastLane meetup in Orange County. I’m located in Costa Mesa bear the Huntington Beach border.
I am in Huntington Beach. I was looking to see if there was anyone on this forum from the area.
Would love to meet up for a surf or something.

OP
OP
Kingmaker

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Me and @GravyBoat are going to be up in OC today if anyone wants to grab coffee. DM me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Everything you write about is so convincing and so adequate to my expectations that I can't...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I would also like to welcome to the traditional incubator @JustinY I am excited for what we...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
April sucked. You were forced into your homes, into different lifestyles. For some, it was an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock