First of all, thank you for writing the book Mr. DeMarco! I think I now know what Neo felt like when he was exposed to the truth. I also feel like I can dodge bullets (sidewalk and slowlane blah blah). But, like Morpheus said, “I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.” Yes MJ, you're my Morpheus:coolgleamA: and I'm Neo
. We can get rid of Trinity, she's ugly. Maybe trade up to Jessica Alba:heartbeat:. Anyway, time to run through the door fellas!
BTW, got my monthly paycheck yesterday. Net income was $2,630. After reading MJ's comment in the book about the 3 trillion dollars traded every day and looking at my take home, I'm going to bust through that door even if it's closed!
Here's a little about me:
I have a BS of Science in Business Admin with emphasis in Accounting. I am currently a Sales Tax Auditor for the State of California. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane, I can only think about finding opportunities that fit CENTS. Within two weeks of racking my brain, I came across a problem I previously had, which the market has not provided a solution for. It requires web design/development skills that I completely lack. Regardless of my technical shortcomings to execute my idea, now is the time to act.
BTW, got my monthly paycheck yesterday. Net income was $2,630. After reading MJ's comment in the book about the 3 trillion dollars traded every day and looking at my take home, I'm going to bust through that door even if it's closed!
Here's a little about me:
I have a BS of Science in Business Admin with emphasis in Accounting. I am currently a Sales Tax Auditor for the State of California. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane, I can only think about finding opportunities that fit CENTS. Within two weeks of racking my brain, I came across a problem I previously had, which the market has not provided a solution for. It requires web design/development skills that I completely lack. Regardless of my technical shortcomings to execute my idea, now is the time to act.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
