The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here and looking for friends/partners/opportunities/life changing people

Olivier20

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 23, 2022
Hi to anyone reading this !

My name is Olivier, 32, living in Canada and new to this platform.

I'm so glad to have found this forum. It's refreshing to read about all of you people.

A bit about me if you'd like :

I graduated with a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering 5 years ago. While completing my degree, I took a course about starting a business. This course literally took every bit of my attention each time I was attending class. It was the most interesting stuff I had learn during all these years in school. The teacher at the time was an ex-entrepreneur who made fortune in the 90's. He told us right up front during the 1st class "90% of you will fail starting a business in technology as these types of businesses are the most difficult ones to put in place". The overall goal of this course was not much about grades but more about getting a business started within 16 weeks of class.

So, being stubborn as we were and thinking we were better than anyone, myself and 2 other guys tried.........

We failed, miserably. Our thoughts and ideas weren't perfectly aligned with each other. As the teacher said " better be an A team with a B product than being a B team with an A product".

I then went by myself trying to start something, but I quickly realized that doing this all alone, with an almost non-existing network, is very hard.

Life dragged me everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I now have a job, family, payments etc. However, lately, I caught myself dreaming back of those times and thinking "what if I had a better network/team back then ??"

I'm now realizing more than ever that I would like, hard as steel, to start something for my own feeling of achieving something for myself and not for an employer. To do this, however, I'd like to connect with people, wherever they live (I don't care being 1600 km away from you), just to share/ develop relationship/teamed up with and who knows what will happen next.

See y'all !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olivier20

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 23, 2022
Hi all !

Tell me more about yourselves. I'm eager to know more about you !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...