The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Guy!

CoachR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 31, 2020
NJ
Hey every one! Didn’t realize this forum existed. I read The Millionaire Fastlane years ago. I didn’t really do much with it because I don’t think I was ready, didn’t quite believe in myself. I started out as a personal trainer about 8 years ago and now label myself as a “Health Coach”. Always worked comfortable jobs at corperate gyms and boutique studios. A year and a half ago a studio I was working full time suddenly closed down and I didn’t want to go back to big box gyms so I took as many clients as I could to a private gym where I pay rent. It’s been a tough road being self employed but it’s something I’ll continue to work on. I’d like to imagine myself as a fitness entrepreneur and would like to explore what I can do in the health and fitness industry. I’m here to humbly learn amongst like minded and more experienced individuals, also contribute with any value I have to share. Thanks for having me! @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VigilantCMDR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Aug 16, 2019
Hello, welcome!

I'm also in the health & fitness niche online. Feel free to message me if you're ever curious about something in regards to what people are looking for. I've done too much SEO research to not know the current fitness trends :rofl:

I was just curious, what are your goals for the future? Is it to make a few million and retire, or just be self-employed?

CoachR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 31, 2020
NJ
Welcome! Interesting story. Have you noticed any problems that your clients (or you, as a coach) have faced throughout your experience?

Not sure what you mean kind of a broad question. So I’ll say yes! Definitely on both ends!

CoachR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 31, 2020
NJ
Hello, welcome!

I'm also in the health & fitness niche online. Feel free to message me if you're ever curious about something in regards to what people are looking for. I've done too much SEO research to not know the current fitness trends :rofl:

I was just curious, what are your goals for the future? Is it to make a few million and retire, or just be self-employed?

Thanks for extending your hand you will probably hear from me soon on this!

Well since I just got the wheel going on self employed life, I’m still working on financial stability. Ideally I’d like to make as much and attain financial freedom and earn money to invest in other ventures related to health and fitness. I feel I’m just on the first step or rung of the the ladder and have many more ahead of me. Or another comparison would be the cash flow quadrant as I’m in the self employed block at the moment, definitely don’t want to stay here too long!

D

Deleted74925

Welcome!

Coming from the insurance world, I'm certainly no expert in the fitness/personal training industry, but I can see that the science and technology are making big changes.

One of the big topics in the next 3-5 years in health insurance will be personalized medecine. Imagine getting a prescription drug that is customized based on your DNA. Now imagine getting paired up with a personal trainer who designs an optimal workout routine to go along with the treatment. Health insurance companies already subsidize gym memberships. Once example is Active&FitDirect

CoachR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 31, 2020
NJ
Welcome!

Coming from the insurance world, I'm certainly no expert in the fitness/personal training industry, but I can see that the science and technology are making big changes.

One of the big topics in the next 3-5 years in health insurance will be personalized medecine. Imagine getting a prescription drug that is customized based on your DNA. Now imagine getting paired up with a personal trainer who designs an optimal workout routine to go along with the treatment. Health insurance companies already subsidize gym memberships. Once example is Active&FitDirect

Definitely! A lot of us have been with this train of thought for some time now. Exercise is medicine! Or at least it goes hand and hand. Now it’s moving into that direction somewhat. Interested to see what the future brings.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...