The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Guy Here

Mr.MADDMan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Hello everyone, I am a 22 Mechanical Engineering student that will be graduating next year. All my life I have wanted to be an entrepreneur. I don't intend on getting my engineering degree and that being the sole source of income for the rest of my life, even if most my friends and classmates are totally content with the salary of an engineer. I've always more out of life, and I know that won't happen unless I educate myself on the business side of the industry. I am hungry for knowledge and hope to find like mind individuals here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jade.backer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Hey, welcome to the forum. it was really nice to read about you. best of luck :thumbsup:

Mr.MADDMan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2018
Texas
You may aswell finish the degree..

Use the extra money from salary to start a business
That is exactly what I intend on doing. I plan on saving up a decent amount of many and investing. The only flaw that I see with this plan is time. Engineers quite often work more than 40 hours a week, but I'm not going to let that stop me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...