The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New Guy Here

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mr.MADDMan

PARKED
Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Hello everyone, I am a 22 Mechanical Engineering student that will be graduating next year. All my life I have wanted to be an entrepreneur. I don't intend on getting my engineering degree and that being the sole source of income for the rest of my life, even if most my friends and classmates are totally content with the salary of an engineer. I've always more out of life, and I know that won't happen unless I educate myself on the business side of the industry. I am hungry for knowledge and hope to find like mind individuals here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jade.backer

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Hey, welcome to the forum. it was really nice to read about you. best of luck :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mr.MADDMan

Mr.MADDMan

PARKED
Feb 3, 2018
Texas
You may aswell finish the degree..

Use the extra money from salary to start a business
That is exactly what I intend on doing. I plan on saving up a decent amount of many and investing. The only flaw that I see with this plan is time. Engineers quite often work more than 40 hours a week, but I'm not going to let that stop me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom