Hey everyone!
My name is Ismael and I'm from Canada (Quebec). I've been lurking for sometimes and I've read the book about 3 months ago. I'm 18 years old and I've been doing business here and there for quite some times. I was doing web site for business but I'm now full time in my new project. A Software-As-A-Service business. I've build all the platform my self (PHP, mySql and all the other stuff) and I'm currently testing it in local business around me. I don't want to tell to much because it may look like I'm promoting but that's where I'm at right now. I should launch it soon as a web app. I'm here to learn as I'm not that old but I'm not a newbie kinda a guy and I know my stuff.
So I'm very happy to be here and to contribute to this forum!
See you soon guys,
Ismael
My name is Ismael and I'm from Canada (Quebec). I've been lurking for sometimes and I've read the book about 3 months ago. I'm 18 years old and I've been doing business here and there for quite some times. I was doing web site for business but I'm now full time in my new project. A Software-As-A-Service business. I've build all the platform my self (PHP, mySql and all the other stuff) and I'm currently testing it in local business around me. I don't want to tell to much because it may look like I'm promoting but that's where I'm at right now. I should launch it soon as a web app. I'm here to learn as I'm not that old but I'm not a newbie kinda a guy and I know my stuff.
So I'm very happy to be here and to contribute to this forum!
See you soon guys,
Ismael
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
