So it seemed like most of us enjoyed playing the guessing game that MJ started a few days ago. It got me thinking maybe that is a good idea for a board game. I was thinking like trivia pursuit except you would land on a category and then you would hear the ingredients of something from that category and have to guess what it was. I mentioned this idea to my wife who got a good laugh out of it ( she hates these types of games ) She said who is gonna want to play that game scientist? She may be right but I still think there is a good idea in there somewhere, so I thought for fun we could brainstorm and see what blossoms. I already have 4 categories for the game.
1)Health and Beauty
2) Food
3) Medicine
4) Household cleaners
1)Health and Beauty
2) Food
3) Medicine
4) Household cleaners
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
