- Joined
- Jul 16, 2010
- Messages
- 151
Rep Bank
$365
$365
User Power: 21%
Well hello guys and gals
I have come to the conclusion that I no longer want to be poor. Which has led me to this site.
Little background.
I am your typical guy who loves expensive cars and loves the party jet set lifestyle. Did this for most of my life and it it has made me nothing but poor. I have almost nothing to show for all my years of hard work.
Now I still enjoy the finer things in life but I am also more sensible. Even settled down and getting married next year. Also trying to take steps to make myself rich and quit pissing my life, work and money away.
I have gotten rid of all my debt and am saving to pay off my fiances student loans right after she graduates. She wants to start a daycare center and I want to help her do that. I have an investor which thankfully has more experience then I do and is a good friend and should be able to teach us along the way. So thats the plan in the next 2 years. Get rid of her debt and float her while she starts a new business with the help of my investor friend.
After that we want to start looking into buying rental property. Once that starts generating money we plan to buy a house for ourselves which I imagine is 4 years away.
Anyways I admit to being a complete noob to business and wanted to know what others think and what your opinions are.
Thanks
Nate
I have come to the conclusion that I no longer want to be poor. Which has led me to this site.
Little background.
I am your typical guy who loves expensive cars and loves the party jet set lifestyle. Did this for most of my life and it it has made me nothing but poor. I have almost nothing to show for all my years of hard work.
Now I still enjoy the finer things in life but I am also more sensible. Even settled down and getting married next year. Also trying to take steps to make myself rich and quit pissing my life, work and money away.
I have gotten rid of all my debt and am saving to pay off my fiances student loans right after she graduates. She wants to start a daycare center and I want to help her do that. I have an investor which thankfully has more experience then I do and is a good friend and should be able to teach us along the way. So thats the plan in the next 2 years. Get rid of her debt and float her while she starts a new business with the help of my investor friend.
After that we want to start looking into buying rental property. Once that starts generating money we plan to buy a house for ourselves which I imagine is 4 years away.
Anyways I admit to being a complete noob to business and wanted to know what others think and what your opinions are.
Thanks
Nate
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
