I just wanted to chime in an introduce myself to the forum and say that I just started reading the book and so far love the no bs straightforward, life commanding approach enjoyed by fast lane superstars.
I'll keep it short as possible, but my background sounds incredibly similar to MJ's (which is what attracted me to the book)...
Born and raised in Miami, FL. Wanted a Lamborghini Diablo so bad when I first saw it playing need for speed in the 90's as a kid. Now 23 yrs old, never knew my dad, mom is a struggling single mother, living at home, have been a struggling web designer for a while, I've been through hell and back multiple times with my mom since I was a kid (foreclosure, bankruptcy, no food, etc), I wanted a better life for myself and my hardworking mom, so starting at 18 tried tons of businesses (mlm's, real estate, and more), made it to the top of an MLM with a crap load of hard work and realized the owners really didn't care about helping people, and that's not me, so I walked away with my $25,000 debt in the process.
Now here I am today barely hanging on with a ton of debt, but I have a positive mindset, taking massive action, and I am one persistent dude so I know I'll make it soon.
I will have my freedom and I'm glad I found this book and forum which just shows me again all this hard work and persistence against all odds will give it to me.
If anyone in this forum needs anything just let me know, we're fast lane family now.
-Antonio
I'll keep it short as possible, but my background sounds incredibly similar to MJ's (which is what attracted me to the book)...
Born and raised in Miami, FL. Wanted a Lamborghini Diablo so bad when I first saw it playing need for speed in the 90's as a kid. Now 23 yrs old, never knew my dad, mom is a struggling single mother, living at home, have been a struggling web designer for a while, I've been through hell and back multiple times with my mom since I was a kid (foreclosure, bankruptcy, no food, etc), I wanted a better life for myself and my hardworking mom, so starting at 18 tried tons of businesses (mlm's, real estate, and more), made it to the top of an MLM with a crap load of hard work and realized the owners really didn't care about helping people, and that's not me, so I walked away with my $25,000 debt in the process.
Now here I am today barely hanging on with a ton of debt, but I have a positive mindset, taking massive action, and I am one persistent dude so I know I'll make it soon.
I will have my freedom and I'm glad I found this book and forum which just shows me again all this hard work and persistence against all odds will give it to me.
If anyone in this forum needs anything just let me know, we're fast lane family now.
-Antonio
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
