The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Fastlaner From Greece

Ilias87

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
Hi everyone, my name is Ilias, I am 30 years old, from Greece.

I joined your forum guys because I really loved The Millionaire Fastlane and I would like to see how you think and act in your life and business.

My story is not "normal". I quit college because I could not see how it was helping me to chase my dreams. My dream is a huge house near the sea and a relevant lifestyle so college and "normal" jobs could not help me to get it.

I tried some things but I failed many times and I gave up when I was 26 years old, 4 years ago. But, last February after breaking up with my girlfriend I felt free and I started again to look for a way to make a lot of money.

After some research, I decided to try affiliate marketing (I read MJ DeMarco opinion about affiliate marketing). I earned last month $150, I am far away from my goals.

After reading that book, I am confused about my next steps but I am here to learn and change my mind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...