• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Introduction New Fastlaner From Greece

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by IliasK, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:04 PM.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. IliasK

IliasK New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hi everyone, my name is Ilias, I am 30 years old, from Greece.

I joined your forum guys because I really loved The Millionaire Fastlane and I would like to see how you think and act in your life and business.

My story is not "normal". I quit college because I could not see how it was helping me to chase my dreams. My dream is a huge house near the sea and a relevant lifestyle so college and "normal" jobs could not help me to get it.

I tried some things but I failed many times and I gave up when I was 26 years old, 4 years ago. But, last February after breaking up with my girlfriend I felt free and I started again to look for a way to make a lot of money.

After some research, I decided to try affiliate marketing (I read MJ DeMarco opinion about affiliate marketing). I earned last month $150, I am far away from my goals.

After reading that book, I am confused about my next steps but I am here to learn and change my mind.

jon.a likes this.
  2. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $65,745
    There are plenty of options to explore here. Calm down and look around.