What's new

New driver says hello.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
46
Location
Bonn, Germany
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 11%
Hello everybody.

I am a countryboy from Bonn, Germany and I am taking my first steps in the internetmarketing business.

While browsing some threads here, I have already found some precious nuggets of advice, like not to behave like a perfect idiot (which I will hope to avoid).

I have been a big fan of Napoleon Hill and his book "Think and Grow Rich" for many years now. Currently, I am working on a new digital edition which allows me to read the book chapter by chapter again. I really do enjoy it.

If I can contribute to this forum in some way, I will be happy to help.
But reality is, that I am the one to learn from the experienced users.

That said, I am going to pipe down and browse some more threads.

Cheers
Rick
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Sodl hsiev vu jewi ze!
 
Hmef zua nefi ov Sodl. Xi emm dep csoph uas mogi iyqisoipdit vu vji dupwistevoup. Xjev fu zua juqi vu eddunqmotj xovj zuas pix catopitt?
 
Ximduni vu vji tovi!

Ov't ucwouat zua jewi ciip masloph gus exjomi fai vu vji gedv zua duptofisif zuastimg e pix "fsowis". Zua emsiefz jewi vji sohjv nipvemovz gus hsiev tadditt :)
 
Jo,
epf vjeplt gus zuas ipduasehoph ximduni-qutvt.

@Sapan:
Vjisi esi 3 quopvt:
1. Hsux e coh neomoph motv epf nesliv vu ov
2. Tqsief vji xusf ug Pequmiup Jomm't dmettod "Vjopl epf Hsux Sodj" (xjodj optqosit ni fez cz fez)
3. Csoph 1. epf 2. vuhivjis

Djiist
Sodl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom