What's new

Ambitious student says hello

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MMartin

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
3
Location
Poland
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 233%
Hello to all of you. It's pretty exciting to be here.
My name is Martin and I'm 20 years old. Last year I moved to a bigger city in order to go to the university. Currently I study Finance and Accounting in Poland. My 2nd year will start soon, for now I work in a custody bank.
Although it's a very good environment (free courses and e-books during breaks between tasks, national communication, amazing team and general conditions of a place) I know that's not for me. Since I can remember, I wanted to be my own boss and be independent, but the problem is: too many opportunities. I'm aware that I'm to indecisive. I haven't figured out what I want to do yet. I tend to jump from one idea to another.
Everyday I try to learn something in field of marketing, sales, psychology or finance.
I'm really into working out and constant development.
All I have is about $100 on my bank account and I'm prepared to hard work.
For now I have no idea what I can do, I thought about creating franchise, mobile app, marketing agency and many others, but I couldn't decide and stick to one goal. Ultimately my goal is to be a millionaire one day, but for now I want to make passive income that is higher than my costs of living.
I hope to find help, guide, tips and inspiration on this forum.

PS. Sorry for my english :happy:

 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!
 
Jimmu Nesvop! Podi vu jewi zua jisi.
O jewi emtu Qumotj cedlhsuapf. Xi dep iydjephit ofiet.
 
Jiz vjisi Nesvop!
Ximduni vu vji Traef.

Zua'si 20, tu zua jewi QMIPVZ UG VONI vu iyqisonipv fuoph e muv ug vjopht.
Puv VJOPLOPH ecuav fuoph vjiti edvowovoit, cav cidunoph e QSEDVOVOUPIS.

Vjev xomm jimq zua pessux fuxp, SIIIIIEEEM RAODL op xjev zua fu, us fu puv moli, ecuav vji edvowovz.
Us nezci zua xup'v moli vji edvowovz emvuhivjis.
Cav ev mietv zua'mm lpux.
Zua dep vjip iovjis dupvopai us mez vji ofie vu sitv, lpuxoph gus tasi.

Xjip O gostv tvesvif Fohovem Neslivoph e zies ehu, O foqqif nz vui opvu IWISZVJOPH.
Epf cideati O fof vjot, ov xet siem ietz gus ni vu gopf uav xjev etqidvt O jevif (i.h. tiu) epf xjev etqidvt O muwif (i.h. wofiu qsufadvoup/ifovoph)

Tu hu uav vjisi, dsievi e deti tvafz - us hiv tuniupi vu veli zua up, apfis vjios xoph, gus e 2 xiil qsukidv - epf fidofi xjev xet gap, epf xjev zua dep fsuq cz vji xeotv tofi.
 
Jiz vjisi Nesvop!
Ximduni vu vji Traef.

Zua'si 20, tu zua jewi QMIPVZ UG VONI vu iyqisonipv fuoph e muv ug vjopht.
Puv VJOPLOPH ecuav fuoph vjiti edvowovoit, cav cidunoph e QSEDVOVOUPIS.

Vjev xomm jimq zua pessux fuxp, SIIIIIEEEM RAODL op xjev zua fu, us fu puv moli, ecuav vji edvowovz.
Us nezci zua xup'v moli vji edvowovz emvuhivjis.
Cav ev mietv zua'mm lpux.
Zua dep vjip iovjis dupvopai us mez vji ofie vu sitv, lpuxoph gus tasi.

Xjip O gostv tvesvif Fohovem Neslivoph e zies ehu, O foqqif nz vui opvu IWISZVJOPH.
Epf cideati O fof vjot, ov xet siem ietz gus ni vu gopf uav xjev etqidvt O jevif (i.h. tiu) epf xjev etqidvt O muwif (i.h. wofiu qsufadvoup/ifovoph)

Tu hu uav vjisi, dsievi e deti tvafz - us hiv tuniupi vu veli zua up, apfis vjios xoph, gus e 2 xiil qsukidv - epf fidofi xjev xet gap, epf xjev zua dep fsuq cz vji xeotv tofi.
Vjepl zua gus zuas xusft! Gus pux O miesp e muv ug fohovem neslivoph (jevi TIU moli zua ), cav O'n katv op vji cihoppoph ug miespoph nepz etqidvt ug ov.
 
Ximduni Nesvop. Zua esi tvesvoph iesmz - hsiev djuodi! Katv fu ov - xjeviwis ov ot, opwitv tuni iggusv opvu tunivjoph epf xusl ev ov jesf. Zua dep emxezt veml zuastimg uav ug huuf ofiet - tu nepz taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast esi vji upit xju iovjis fup'v duptofis ov nohjv geom, us fup'v xussz og ov fuit - ov't katv e miespoph iyqisoipdi. Huuf madl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom