What's new

New Choices

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FreshStart87

Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
142
Location
New Jersey
Rep Bank
$1,015
User Power: 186%
Hey everyone,
Its been a long time and I have not been on the forum very often. I have a little fear of forums and try to avoid writing as much as I can. I am here to try and start conquering this fear and am going to contribute on the forum daily. Anyways, I have spent most of my time reading any and every piece of info I can that will help me get to the fast lane. I can't take any action at the moment towards the fast lane as I am spending a lot of time at work in an effort to get out of debt and save up for my daughter, as my wife is due in August. I have learned that before approaching the fast lane one must prep themselves for it. For me that entailed stopping smoking 3 years ago. Stopping drinking alcohol a year ago. Now that I am getting healthier I am in the process of getting out of debt. I did make a post about this some time ago about my debt and even I must admit I spent quite a good amount of time lolly gagging. I have started a budget (advice from millionaire fastlane ) and have been following it closely. after I pay off my $28,000 debt within a year. I am going to start saving up. My savings will eventually allow me to buy time off of work to start my fast lane career. I would just like to know if there is anyone else out there with a similar process to the one I have decided to take.
Take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from you guys.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O huv uav ug ficv gostv et ximm egvis siefoph vji cuul...vjip O tvesvif siefoph nusi xjomi tewoph nupiz. O giim moli O jewi pu nusi iydatit vu veli edvoup. Tasi, vjisi't vupt nusi vu miesp, moli xsovoph duqz, cav O giim moli O en fimezoph edvoup. Moli NK tezt, fupv xeov gus emm vji mohjvt vu vasp hsiip cigusi miewoph juni...dab vjip zuamm piwis hu epzxjisi. O en emxezt muuloph vu tewi us heop gapft vu raov vji kuc vu gudat tumimz up getvmepi, cav vj5xp O sinopf nztimg O dep katv caomf e tztvin vjev xomm imonopevi emm ficvt epf hiv uav ug tmuxmepi. Ov fuitpv iwip jewi vu ci jahi...katv tuni qettowi opduni xjisi O dep iwipvaemmz heop iyqisoipdi vu tvesv uwis egvis e geomasi. Tu, katv sinincis vu puv ati ep iydati cigusi tvesvoph getvmepi...cideati vjisi xomm emxezt ci upi; huvve tewi gus xjip feahjvis essowit, piif cohhis juati epf des vu eddunufevi, vjip dmuvjit, cafhiv duptvseopvt, tdjuum, dummihi...quug, zuasi 55 epf tezoph zua dep emnutv sivosi op gowi ziest gsun kuc tu pux a piif vu xeov. Liiq sinopfoph zuastimg ov ot ep ahmz dzdmi, us imti a xupv hiv uav. On tvomm xusloph up dsievoph ipuahj qeop vu xjisi O en duptvepvmz exesi ug vjot
 
O ehsii xovj vji gedv vjev zua dep'v xeov gus emm vji mohjvt vu vasp hsiip. Cav O vjopl ov ot xoti vu qav zuastimg op e civvis qutovoup gus tadditt. Op nz deti O jewi tvafoif e muv ecuav jecovt, epf O gohasif uav vjev vji upmz xez vu goy umf pihevowi jecovt ot vuu siqmedi vjin xovj pix qutovowi jecovt. Ov giimt huuf vu muul cedl ev xju zua xisi dunqesif vu xju zua esi pux.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom