From the Fastlane Book, I now have great understanding for choices and how they can effect you either positively, or negatively. Its on you to take effort to weigh them out before hand and act accordingly.
I now have a better understanding for time and the motive to always get the most value out of it. I have set up a brand new success ritual in which I have tested in the past week and found spikes in productivity, & mastering "the flow" of habitual activities (or process).
New Success Ritual:
(T+1.30 hrs) Early Morning: Wake Up, Shower, Drink Super Healthy Smoothie (with all the good organic stuff), Listen to an hour of Audio, Get Ready for my day.
(T+1.00 hr) Morning: Go to the gym. (something about going to the gym in the morning sets the rest of your day on amazing street.) Release some steam, energy is always on point afterward.
(T+0.25 hr) Morning: Go to where I'm getting a house soon & spend a 15 minute visualization session over there, gets me fired up.
(T+1.00 hr) Before Noon: Head down to the library (as i dont have an office in my house, plus it's just a bad working environment) Learning on my main study, gather notes.
(T+0.5 hr) Lunch: Go & get something real nice to eat real quick.
(T+2-3 hr) Afternoon: Head back to the library to start Implementing, testing, scaling, editing, outsourcing, the whole action routine.
(T+1 hr) Late Afternoon: Go home watch a video on building mindset/skill.
(T+1 hr) Later Afternoon: Read my Success Oriented Non Fiction Book that I'm reading at the time.
And thats my day. Simple process that seems to be working great, I think will provide great results over time, but i'm expecting sooner than later.
I totally agree with the thread MJ posted on Environment & how important it is that you're in the right environment. I feel 100% productive at the library and I made it my primary goal to get a new house, and establish it as a new environment.
I also have deleted my facebook and will use the time I would spend on facebook on the fastlane forum and actually getting value out of interesting things (I especially like not having to waste a chunk of my life swiping past a bunch of sidewalkers valueless statuses)
Feel free to add any ideas about my process which I may possibly benefit from. Thanks.
I now have a better understanding for time and the motive to always get the most value out of it. I have set up a brand new success ritual in which I have tested in the past week and found spikes in productivity, & mastering "the flow" of habitual activities (or process).
New Success Ritual:
(T+1.30 hrs) Early Morning: Wake Up, Shower, Drink Super Healthy Smoothie (with all the good organic stuff), Listen to an hour of Audio, Get Ready for my day.
(T+1.00 hr) Morning: Go to the gym. (something about going to the gym in the morning sets the rest of your day on amazing street.) Release some steam, energy is always on point afterward.
(T+0.25 hr) Morning: Go to where I'm getting a house soon & spend a 15 minute visualization session over there, gets me fired up.
(T+1.00 hr) Before Noon: Head down to the library (as i dont have an office in my house, plus it's just a bad working environment) Learning on my main study, gather notes.
(T+0.5 hr) Lunch: Go & get something real nice to eat real quick.
(T+2-3 hr) Afternoon: Head back to the library to start Implementing, testing, scaling, editing, outsourcing, the whole action routine.
(T+1 hr) Late Afternoon: Go home watch a video on building mindset/skill.
(T+1 hr) Later Afternoon: Read my Success Oriented Non Fiction Book that I'm reading at the time.
And thats my day. Simple process that seems to be working great, I think will provide great results over time, but i'm expecting sooner than later.
I totally agree with the thread MJ posted on Environment & how important it is that you're in the right environment. I feel 100% productive at the library and I made it my primary goal to get a new house, and establish it as a new environment.
I also have deleted my facebook and will use the time I would spend on facebook on the fastlane forum and actually getting value out of interesting things (I especially like not having to waste a chunk of my life swiping past a bunch of sidewalkers valueless statuses)
Feel free to add any ideas about my process which I may possibly benefit from. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
