biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I have a new business idea that I'm starting. This is something new for me as it is a retail/wholesale product. It is a product for the home. As a retail product, it can be purchased by consumers at any retail store. As a wholesale product, it can be purchased by businesses that specialize in placing its complimentary products in homes.
I have made a few mini-proto-types at home. I need to make some full size ones now.
I really don't know the order of the steps that I need to take.
Do I make some full prototypes first?
Do I try to figure out if this product has demand by running it by these businesses?
Do I search for previous patents now? hire someone to research patents now?
I guess what I'm wondering is do I wait until I think I have a viable product to begin to figure out the complicated stuff? or do I do all that research before I even know if I have a product that works?
I have made a few mini-proto-types at home. I need to make some full size ones now.
I really don't know the order of the steps that I need to take.
Do I make some full prototypes first?
Do I try to figure out if this product has demand by running it by these businesses?
Do I search for previous patents now? hire someone to research patents now?
I guess what I'm wondering is do I wait until I think I have a viable product to begin to figure out the complicated stuff? or do I do all that research before I even know if I have a product that works?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
