The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New bag for the beach

Idea threads

Asap_Luca

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 31, 2022
Hello there! How are you all? So, I will try to be quickly. 2 weeks ago I was at the sea with a friend of mine, and I noticed that everybody was leaving their bags on their sunbed ( with all the important things in it, like keys of the flat, phone ecc…) when they were swimming, hoping nobody touched it . But I can’t swim peacefully if I know that everyone could walk near my things and take the backpack with him and I don’t even notice until I return from the bath. Imagine having glasses or something important to you and not have a place to leave and look back every 5 minutes from your bath because you have to look every moment if somebody is near your things. And literally everyone was leaving their things here. Started to see if Amazon sell something that can be useful but I only seen some padlock which you can put smartphone and keys and bind to the umbrella pole. Nice, but the problem isn’t resolved since everything isn’t your phone or keys still on the bed because it’s too small to put the majority of things people need to have, like towel, clothes, change, shampoo etc… and it doesn’t change to much. I started to think to create a sort of duffel bag with some characteristics that allow you to go to swim for hours and do not worry about your things being stolen. You want to do a walk with your love along the beach? Be sure that with this bag you can do it and unless they stole the entire umbrella pole and start running, that bag will remain close and there. So, The main idea is to create a little bag which you can take with you almost everything you need without bring only the phone or keys, you can take towel , some clothes, shoes and you don’t have to worry about it since it will be hanging to the umbrella pole and only you can open that. I mean, I don’t know if it’s a good idea but let’s imagine that you are going to the beach, just put what you want to take with you, go to the beach, hang the bag and it is, just enjoy your time. If you fall asleep for hours nobody could stole something the bag because it will be not with classic zip that everyone could open. It will remain there with everything into it. You should stole the entire umbrella to take that lol. Still better than leaving all that on the sunbed and hope nobody touch it. Let me think if this is a shit or something interesting

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
The problem is real but you can solve it with a tow float with a dry bag (assuming you're going to swim/stay in the water, it's not comfortable to walk with it). I use this tow float with a dry bag:

90577076-dee3-4282-921f-4c159b18700a.__CR0,427,1200,742_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

I put my car keys and my phone in there and I always have it with me when I'm in the water.

Other than that, assuming that you live in a place where people steal random shit at the beach, it would probably make more sense to create a product that can be disguised as something else or that you can bury and later be able to locate it. If it's in plain view and someone is motivated enough, they'll steal it anyway.

Asap_Luca

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 31, 2022
The problem is real but you can solve it with a tow float with a dry bag (assuming you're going to swim/stay in the water, it's not comfortable to walk with it). I use this tow float with a dry bag:

90577076-dee3-4282-921f-4c159b18700a.__CR0,427,1200,742_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

I put my car keys and my phone in there and I always have it with me when I'm in the water.

Other than that, assuming that you live in a place where people steal random shit at the beach, it would probably make more sense to create a product that can be disguised as something else or that you can bury and later be able to locate it. If it's in plain view and someone is motivated enough, they'll steal it anyway.
Sure this product is useful, but if I want to go to swim without bring with me nothing and just have one bag from home to beach this isn’t something that fulfills my problem. And in that thing you can put only a few things like you said. Let’s say that after the beach you want to change your clothes and you have to leave it all on the sunbed because you have no place to put them? Or you have known 2 girls with your homie and want to hang out without go to home because you have all you need in there?However, I live in Italy, and from what I’ve seen those 2 days, nobody use it. Yes, if somebody is interested surely he will try to stole it, but if he has to stole the entire set of umbrella he will be discouraged to do it because everybody will see him even the lifeguard, and other than that with my bag I can make it harder to stole things and I think it’s a better solution to leave all the things on the sunbed like I seen
Appreciate your opinion

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.