The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New attempt, new knowledge. Hey everyone, this is my introduction

The righteous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Apr 23, 2024
It's almost been a year since I read the Millionaire Fastlane . My entire world was turned upside down and I immediately felt the urge to start a business. So I tried my first business and it brutally failed, partly because there was no real need for it and partly because I gave up on it. Then I tried another one and same thing happened there. I gave up too early and it was a buzzword business, smma. And oh yeah I also tried appointment setting but gave up before I even got a job as it. And now I have wasted about 10 months on businesses that I never even went thourugh with. When it came to cold calling for the SMMA, I got to scared and gave up after 5 calls. The appointment setting? I gave up after about 100 dms and 10 responses. The first business? I gave up before I even launched it because of doubt.

Now I want to start something unique, something that I can actually provide value with. And I will stick with it And I have no idea what that might be, but great innovations doesn't come by accident, they come by focus and work. I'm going to start have brainstorming sessions and also put myself out there to see if I can find a problem that needs to be solved. I don't want no "BEST NEW WAY TO GET RICH IN 2023! (No bs guide)", if I get it recommended on youtube I'm not doing it. I want my own story now, my own path.

I have about 2 years of freedom left, by then I need to make enough money from my business to survive without a job. I've been so impatient, the reason my business attempts haven't been successful is that they've only been tried for a few months. Not this next one, trust me on that. I will be making my own progress thread so you can follow my journey there.

I hope we'll grow into better people together and achieve greatness. I wish you all a great day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ashakanta.sharma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 24, 2024
Guwahati, Assam, India
It's almost been a year since I read the Millionaire Fastlane . My entire world was turned upside down and I immediately felt the urge to start a business. So I tried my first business and it brutally failed, partly because there was no real need for it and partly because I gave up on it. Then I tried another one and same thing happened there. I gave up too early and it was a buzzword business, smma. And oh yeah I also tried appointment setting but gave up before I even got a job as it. And now I have wasted about 10 months on businesses that I never even went thourugh with. When it came to cold calling for the SMMA, I got to scared and gave up after 5 calls. The appointment setting? I gave up after about 100 dms and 10 responses. The first business? I gave up before I even launched it because of doubt.

Now I want to start something unique, something that I can actually provide value with. And I will stick with it And I have no idea what that might be, but great innovations doesn't come by accident, they come by focus and work. I'm going to start have brainstorming sessions and also put myself out there to see if I can find a problem that needs to be solved. I don't want no "BEST NEW WAY TO GET RICH IN 2023! (No bs guide)", if I get it recommended on youtube I'm not doing it. I want my own story now, my own path.

I have about 2 years of freedom left, by then I need to make enough money from my business to survive without a job. I've been so impatient, the reason my business attempts haven't been successful is that they've only been tried for a few months. Not this next one, trust me on that. I will be making my own progress thread so you can follow my journey there.

I hope we'll grow into better people together and achieve greatness. I wish you all a great day.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.

Good Luck on your journey :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great intro and welcome.

If some guru on YT is promoting it, yes, beware. If it's in a blog titled "30 best businesses to start in 2024!" yes, it's crap.

I was mentoring a guy a few years back who was pursuing some trend promoted by a bunch of gurus. I vehemently objected and said he was wasting his time.

He didn't listen. It was at that point that I knew I couldn't help him.

Last I checked, that idea went no where and by today's tech standards, would already be obsolete.

The righteous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Apr 23, 2024
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.

Good Luck on your journey :)
Exactly! I love that quote. Yeah it's hard to silence all the outside noise of people saying that their way is the best way. I've started brainstorming ideas and I love it so much more than just chasing whatever the new popular wave is. I'm finding ways that i can actually provide a lot of value, not just do what thousands of others are doing.

I appreciate you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The righteous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Apr 23, 2024
Great intro and welcome.

If some guru on YT is promoting it, yes, beware. If it's in a blog titled "30 best businesses to start in 2024!" yes, it's crap.

I was mentoring a guy a few years back who was pursuing some trend promoted by a bunch of gurus. I vehemently objected and said he was wasting his time.

He didn't listen. It was at that point that I knew I couldn't help him.

Last I checked, that idea went no where and by today's tech standards, would already be obsolete.
Thank you,

I've realize that if I brainstorm and find actual solutions to problems, and providing actual money I will both be fulfilled as a good person by helping people, I'll be making money and I will do something I'm unique at. when I did smma, I thought "How the heck will I get wealthy with this? Every other guy I know is doing this.". Today when i got home from school and tennis I just sat down for hours brainstorming and I love it. It feels unique. It's my own path.

They guy you are talking about, are just as I was. I knew that smma didn't follow CENTS, but I ignored it because I thought "I don't need to have a huge business yet, I can get this to like 5k a month and save up so that when I move out I can spend time without a job and just brainstorm." At that time I was foolish. I was ignorant and only listened to facts that spoke for my belief and disregarded everything else as wrong opinions. I'm very happy I've changed.

Thank you for welcoming me, I'll create a progress thread and try to update my progress everyday.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...