- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Messages
- 448
- Location
- Austin, Texas, United States
Rep Bank
$1,065
$1,065
User Power: 76%
Folks,
I know most of the talk we have on this forum is about businesses require few to none employees, but there are some who are looking to build larger businesses (like me). I read an interesting article around coporate views on employees and talent. One of the biggest issues with growing a company is dilution of talent (as you grow, it gets harder to keep finding great employees).
Netflix has an interesting take on the whole growth item. Worth checking out, more importantly, read the presentation at the end. Take some of the messaging with a grain of salt (still a lot of corporate hoohah), but I found it enlightening.
Other Companies Should Have To Read This Internal Netflix Presentation
I know most of the talk we have on this forum is about businesses require few to none employees, but there are some who are looking to build larger businesses (like me). I read an interesting article around coporate views on employees and talent. One of the biggest issues with growing a company is dilution of talent (as you grow, it gets harder to keep finding great employees).
Netflix has an interesting take on the whole growth item. Worth checking out, more importantly, read the presentation at the end. Take some of the messaging with a grain of salt (still a lot of corporate hoohah), but I found it enlightening.
Other Companies Should Have To Read This Internal Netflix Presentation
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
