The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Needing a path

Pedro Henrique

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 20, 2016
Brazil
Hi, Pedro here. I'd like to do a little intro: I'm a brazillian, living in Brazil currently (would like to change to another country in the future to a better one) , at age 17. I have a modest life (not rich, but not poor) without any profit in life, just the money my parents give me when I need something and I am almost in adulthood ( in Brazil, you're considered adult at age 18).

So guys, I need at least a path to make money. I am trying to learn to program in java through internet (to creat mobile apps), but it isn't a fast thing . And my father discuss with me about build a pet shop with him, because it's a low investment bussines, we have a dog that costs R$ 70,00 the bath (a chow chow) and I see a good flow of people in the pet shops. But, I feel I would not make the sucess I want in life through being a pet shop owner. I have read a lot of books recently and still reading ( I am a massive reader) and to be honest, my financial life didn't change until now (just my personal life). That's it, I would appreciate so much any advice from you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dsant

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 7, 2015
Man, I used to help my father (he is a photographer). Doing useless things that can help me to be a entrepreneur like holding a flash, water bottle, cameras.

That's far from being a job, you're still pretty young though so first i would recommend getting a job, so you could gather some money and start doing something on the side.

So guys, I need at least a path to make money. I am trying to learn to program in java through internet (to creat mobile apps), but it isn't a fast thing.

Real wealth won't come fast, there's a process behind it, you can't just go from page 1 to page 399 and expect to be successful..

And since you like to read, The Millionaire Fastlane is a must read if you haven't yet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pedro Henrique

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 20, 2016
Brazil
That's far from being a job, you're still pretty young though so first i would recommend getting a job, so you could gather some money and start doing something on the side.

Real wealth won't come fast, there's a process behind it, you can't just go from page 1 to page 399 and expect to be successful..

And since you like to read, The Millionaire Fastlane is a must read if you haven't yet.

Thank you for the advice, man. Appreciate your suggestion about getting a job. Yeah, I have already read the millionaire fastlane book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.