The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need to Create Online Store ? AlexisHost Can do it for $480/Year

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
Call Our Sales Department for assistance:
Local :+44208 1234 790
International :+49431 7298523

Are you wondering if we can satisfy your needs? We invite you to experience first hand what it means to partner with a professional, multi-million dollar hosting company with over eight years of experience. Read our satisfied clients have to say:
"Excellent Customer Support! Always prompt responses in Live Chat and Email... always moments after contacting Alexishost Support Department. Zero down time in 3+ years - Steve said in an Email received on September 12, 2010:
" I'm a very satisfied customer and Speak highly of your company to anybody in conversation" Jade said in an Email received on may 24, 2010:

Our Small Business Owner hosting packages start only $480/year
- 15 ,000 MB Disk Space
- 750 ,000 MB Traffic
- and much more!
- Order Now -
WARNING!!!!!
- After you placing an order, your shopping chart is automatically installed

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego

First of all, I don't believe that self-promotions are allowed here; this forum is for people to learn from like-minded people, not to try to make money off of one another. Second of all, your hosting service is a huge ripoff.

- 15 ,000 MB Disk Space
- 750 ,000 MB Traffic
- and much more!
- Order Now -
WARNING!!!!!
- After you placing an order, your shopping chart is automatically installed

You can get much more bandwidth and disk space for less than $100 a year at most hosting sites so why would someone pay 5 times as much money for less space and bandwidth? You offend our intellect with your service.

nipsid

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 6, 2008
Phoenix
You can get much more bandwidth and disk space for less than $100 a year at most hosting sites so why would someone pay 5 times as much money for less space and bandwidth? You offend our intellect with your service.

Of you could just look at the url once you click buy and then buy it directly at runhosting.com for less.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Of you could just look at the url once you click buy and then buy it directly at runhosting.com for less.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't click on his link but I figured that he was a reseller. Hosting resellers are actually a detriment to people like us since they try to take advantage of people who are new to creating websites and are looking for hosting so they end up charging us more for a service that they don't provide themselves but rather are selling to us at a much higher price than we would pay if we went to the actual hosts site because they want their cut out of it. Startup costs are expensive enough without being scammed into buying very expensive hosting. Just compare for instance the basic plan from runhosting.com which is the site that will be hosting his customers and compare it to his basic plan:

Runhosting.com basic plan $5.99 a month = $71.88 a year
60 GB Disk Space
1 TB Data Transfer
32 Domains Hosting
20 MySQL Database
PHP, Perl, CGI, FrontPage
Antivirus/Spam protection
Zacky Tools Installer

This guys basic plan:

- 15 ,000 MB Disk Space
- 750 ,000 MB Traffic
- and much more!
- Order Now -
WARNING!!!!!- After you placing an order, your shopping chart is automatically installed

So for $409 more you get 45 GB less of disk space 250,000 MB less of bandwidth and less features. This is so wrong it should almost be criminal.

AJ.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2010
What I wonder is about the guy's 47 posts...

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA

If you click or hover over his screen name, a box pops up w/an option to "view forum posts".

Click on that, and read through his posts.

They sure look spammy to me.

But I'm only one person.

If the rest of the community also considers him a spammer, they need to post their opinions, and/or hit the black triangle ("report post") on some of his posts, so the other mods can see that the community doesn't like his content (or lack thereof, in this case).

-Russ H.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

47 posts of nothingness. No contribution to any thread other than drivel. An overseas IP address. And to top it off, you need 50 posts to advertise in the marketplace. I'm about one more garbage post to ban.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
47 posts of nothingness. No contribution to any thread other than drivel. An overseas IP address. And to top it off, you need 50 posts to advertise in the marketplace. I'm about one more garbage post to ban.

Yes. His 47 posts consist of either advertisements for his website or one sentence posts that are just intended to increase his post count so that he can reach 50. He's clearly here just to post spam. It's your call though.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
First of all, I don't believe that self-promotions are allowed here; this forum is for people to learn from like-minded people, not to try to make money off of one another.

In Alexishost's defense, he did start this thread in the "marketplace" sub-forum. I mention this *only* because I too jumped someone's case a while back about offering their services for sale when I didn't realize that the thread was created in the "marketplace".

Everything else, I agree with you guys on though.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
In Alexishost's defense, he did start this thread in the "marketplace" sub-forum. I mention this *only* because I too jumped someone's case a while back about offering their services for sale when I didn't realize that the thread was created in the "marketplace".

Everything else, I agree with you guys on though.

Yea, I didn't realize what section he had posted in. I usually just look at the new posts list rather than click on a section of the forum. Still, he has to reach 50 posts to post in the marketplace section and he hasn't done so yet and if you look back at his history many of his posts are promoting his site and the rest of his posts are meaningless one or two sentence responses that are just designed to increase his post count.

I don't mind if someone comes here and contributes and then promotes their business in the marketplace but this guy just wants to make money off of us, he doesn't want to contribute at all and his service is a huge ripoff.

minamo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 11, 2010
480 a month is a scam. the current company i have side jobs at can do it for under 100 a year.

on top of that, its not that hard to build a webshop. get a few weeks of programming under your knee and its up running in notime.

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
Apologize
Hi, I would like to apologize of not being aware of the 50 post forum rules in community. Please forgive me :)
Every one have second chance to learn from their mistake, doesn't they?

Many feedback???
Wow, Thank you for many feedback, either positive or negative. I really appreciate it. I don't reliaze if there is such isues - order page directing to runhosting.com. well, perhaps it will get fixed by someone in my company.

Last thought.
Well, every business has its own strength. and my company, alexishost is not same with runhosting.com. further more you can take advantages of our 30 days money back guaranty. In case you are not satisfied, you can get your money back! its only few hundred people.

Ok, be supportive and go for your highest dream!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
480 a month is a scam. the current company i have side jobs at can do it for under 100 a year.

His post says $480 per YEAR, not month.

But as the follow-up posts indicate, you can get the same service from the source for a lot less.

-Russ H.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
His post says $480 per YEAR, not month.

But as the follow-up posts indicate, you can get the same service from the source for a lot less.

-Russ H.

Yea, $480 a year is a scam as well, especially for what he's giving.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I have no problem with this post because it is in the marketplace section. It does look like he is a reseller with runhosting. Runhosting's setup for reseller is pretty bad because you can't hide the URL when you go to order. Unfortunately, that has to be the case because I'm guessing Alexishost doesn't have SSL or the capability to accept the order himself.

My problem with the post is that I am pretty sure the Alexis host does not know anything about the product that he is selling. My question to Alexis host is you mention an online store in your title. You don't mention it again. How is someone supposed to order an online store from you without you defining any of it? What kind of shopping cart do I get with the hosting? What are its features??

The problem with this type of business is that it is possible to sell hosting at $40/mo, IF you can provide value. IF you can help people through issues better than the cheaper services people will pay. HOWEVER, if all you do is peddle you reseller account and my support calls goes directly to runhosting, then why should I go through you?

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Apologize
Hi, I would like to apologize of not being aware of the 50 post forum rules in community. Please forgive me :)
Every one have second chance to learn from their mistake, doesn't they?

Many feedback???
Wow, Thank you for many feedback, either positive or negative. I really appreciate it. I don't reliaze if there is such isues - order page directing to runhosting.com. well, perhaps it will get fixed by someone in my company.

Yes, we wouldn't want your site visitors to realize that they can get a better service for a much cheaper price from the hosting company that you are a reseller for. Little piece of advice; scamming people is not a way to build a company since dissatisfied customers will tend to post about your service and anyone searching on google can find out about how you scam your customers. It's much better to provide an honest service and charge a decent price for it; don't overcharge for a service that you don't even provide.

Last thought.
Well, every business has its own strength. and my company, alexishost is not same with runhosting.com. further more you can take advantages of our 30 days money back guaranty. In case you are not satisfied, you can get your money back! its only few hundred people.

Ok, be supportive and go for your highest dream!

$480 might seem like a little bit of money to you but it means a lot to people on this forum who are trying to start businesses and keep their costs as low as possible; especially since some of us have quit our jobs to start our businesses so we are not exactly financially secure enough to throw away hundreds of dollars.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
There's so much fail in this thread it's ridiculous.

First, that is a horrible attempt at reselling, but who can blame the guy for hustling. C&p isn't automated for everybody these days.

Second, for everyone flaming this guy on price, that's cheap. I understand there is an entrepreneurial mindset here to launch things on a shoestring budget, but come on.. possible poor choice on target market for forum trolling, hehe.

As an example, small businesses EXPECT to pay for quality service and hardware. Any local clients that host through me pay about $60 bucks a month on average. Is that excessive for their needs? You bet your a$$ it is... they want me to answer their questions and host their sites on the same quality of hardware I trust my own sites on. I resell (this does NOT equate to a reseller account) and I'm not a server admin. At the end of the day, clients focus on their business and it's a value add. (they know if their web properties are down, so are mine... which is not happening lol)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.