The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Suggestion For my website

Marketing, social media, advertising
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2013
Well here i need your suggestion .
This is my website All9GAG | Fun 24x7 . I want to earn from my website give me some ideas how i earn through my website?
P.s : Dont refer me some link to read :] i need your suggestion :]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brycer9

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jan 21, 2013
I think you need to get a little more serious if you want to earn from your website.

First of all, your website is directly based off of another website and (in my opinion) you have pretty much zero chance of making it big because of that

Also, why would someone use your website instead of 9gag? Slightly different interface is not a very good reason

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
100% wrong. You need to learn what to do and why. Telling you won't do anything for you. If you're not willing to put in any work doing research you might as well drop the whole thing now and get busy climbing a corporate ladder.

MCD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 26, 2011
There are a lot of questions you need to be asking before you worry about making money.

From what I can see, your website is a ripoff of 9gag where you steal their funniest content and put it up on your site. I doubt you have permission to use this content and if your website ever gets popular, you'll probably be asked to surrender your domain with the 9gag trademark in it.

Your attitude is very slowlane. Don't want to read anything? How do you expect to make a successful site if you aren't even willing to read a few articles. Just because you have a website set up doesn't mean your magically going to get money to fly into your pocket. You need traffic and lots of it. It isn't easy.

I would take down all of the content that doesn't belong to you and start making your own content. If your funny enough, people will begin to take notice and come to your site because you are providing them with VALUE. Get some Adsense ads up there and you could make some money. Not fastlane but still better than what you have right now.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
From what I can see, your website is a ripoff of 9gag

Ahh, so we we have another thief looking for feedback?

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Golf clubs anyone?

[video=youtube;MK4Gdb5gUVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4Gdb5gUVg[/video]

Bruce

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 1, 2012
Canada
What's with all the copycats recently. It's as if they haven't read the fastlane book.
Should have an test on registration, to see who actually read it.

Back on topic. My suggestion is to create your own brand.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky

So you dont want to read you just want us to develop your business' most fundamental aspect for you?

Suggestion? Give up on your website and go get a job.

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
It's really simple:

1. Do NOT renew the domain
2. Cancel your hosting

Just saved you 20 bucks

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
I'm starting to think I see what became of the offspring of all the music and movie pirates.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Just give up now and go get a job or sell drugs or something, you're 25 and coming out with this shit?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2013
There are a lot of questions you need to be asking before you worry about making money.

From what I can see, your website is a ripoff of 9gag where you steal their funniest content and put it up on your site. I doubt you have permission to use this content and if your website ever gets popular, you'll probably be asked to surrender your domain with the 9gag trademark in it.

Your attitude is very slowlane. Don't want to read anything? How do you expect to make a successful site if you aren't even willing to read a few articles. Just because you have a website set up doesn't mean your magically going to get money to fly into your pocket. You need traffic and lots of it. It isn't easy.

I would take down all of the content that doesn't belong to you and start making your own content. If your funny enough, people will begin to take notice and come to your site because you are providing them with VALUE. Get some Adsense ads up there and you could make some money. Not fastlane but still better than what you have right now.

First of all one thing i want to ask that how could you say that i steal the content from 9gag.2nd one is that u said that i use 9gag trademark then u have to tell to the domain name providers to block all the 9gag trademark,also tell this to 9gag website....

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2013
What's with all the copycats recently. It's as if they haven't read the fastlane book.
Should have an test on registration, to see who actually read it.

Back on topic. My suggestion is to create your own brand.

Ahan sounds good just check it out..
No Original Content, Horrible Interface Sep 05, 2012
khan solo (First Time Visitor)
The best use of this site is Entertainment.

Dislikes
Hard to navigate
Other
Site is slow and unresponsive

Comments: Almost all posts on 9gag are taken from reddit, 4chan, memebase, etc.. All original content is tawdry and unfunny.

MCD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 26, 2011
I'm not sure if I'm understand what you're asking but I'll try to answer you.
First of all one thing i want to ask that how could you say that i steal the content from 9gag.
I don't know for sure if your content is stolen or not. I'll admit that I haven't taken the time to do an image search to see if all the images on your site were posted somewhere else first. But, I'd be very surprised if this content is all original and/or public domain. Just look at your website compared to theirs: 9GAG - Just for Fun! vs All9GAG | Fun 24x7 the websites look almost exactly the same. A quick Google search clearly shows that you are using this clone script: 19gag.com. If you can't even make an original site, why should I believe that this content is your own?
2nd one is that u said that i use 9gag trademark then u have to tell to the domain name providers to block all the 9gag trademark,also tell this to 9gag website....
Not sure what your question is. 9gag is trademarked and we have seen many examples of sites being confiscated because the domain has a trademark in it. 9gag has threatened companies in the past to protect their trademark as seen here: http://9gagforandroid.com/infringement.pdf, so why won't they do the same to you?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2013
I'm not sure if I'm understand what you're asking but I'll try to answer you.

I don't know for sure if your content is stolen or not. I'll admit that I haven't taken the time to do an image search to see if all the images on your site were posted somewhere else first. But, I'd be very surprised if this content is all original and/or public domain. Just look at your website compared to theirs: 9GAG - Just for Fun! vs All9GAG | Fun 24x7 the websites look almost exactly the same. A quick Google search clearly shows that you are using this clone script: 19gag.com. If you can't even make an original site, why should I believe that this content is your own?

Not sure what your question is. 9gag is trademarked and we have seen many examples of sites being confiscated because the domain has a trademark in it. 9gag has threatened companies in the past to protect their trademark as seen here: http://9gagforandroid.com/infringement.pdf, so why won't they do the same to you?

Just go on this website 9Gag Clone | 9Gag Clone Script and check it.I purchased this script from this website.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.