The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Some Tips For Driving (More/Correct) Traffic to My New POD Website

Marketing, social media, advertising

lflargo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2022
Hey hope you are all well!

So, I recently launched my own print on demand website, offering around 100 products (wall arts) at competitive prices. But, even though I've been running ads on Instagram and Google, I'm struggling to get people to check out my site.

It's been about three weeks since the launch, and I'm kinda bummed with the results. The deals are good, the products are top-notch, and our prices are even lower than the competition. But for some reason, I'm just not getting the traffic I expected, I get some clicks, but I still don't have any sales.

So, I'm turning to you guys for some advice. What do you suggest I do to amp up the visibility of my site and get more views on our products? Any specific marketing strategies you'd recommend for a print on demand store? Aside from paid ads, what other approaches should I consider?

(TikTok only sends my videos to Brazil because I created the account here, but its not where I sell)

Thanks in advance for any tips or insights you can share.

Cheers,
Luiz Largo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Hey hope you are all well!

So, I recently launched my own print on demand website, offering around 100 products (wall arts) at competitive prices. But, even though I've been running ads on Instagram and Google, I'm struggling to get people to check out my site.
Are they originals, or is it AI-generated trash?
Sounds like you're on a race to the bottom.
It's been about three weeks since the launch, and I'm kinda bummed with the results. The deals are good, the products are top-notch, and our prices are even lower than the competition. But for some reason, I'm just not getting the traffic I expected, I get some clicks, but I still don't have any sales.
What's your unique position? Or again, are you attempting to sell AI-generated copy/paste "this is in every department store" "art?"

I'd consider hopping on Etsy or something similar to see what type of "wall art" is moving. Maybe it is your product selection.
So, I'm turning to you guys for some advice. What do you suggest I do to amp up the visibility of my site and get more views on our products? Any specific marketing strategies you'd recommend for a print on demand store? Aside from paid ads, what other approaches should I consider?
Networking. Content. You may have to get creative.

See if you can get together with someone in real estate. Inquire about potentially using some of your "wall art" as decoration for the pictures they use in their listings. See if they'll add a small link to your page somewhere.

Cheers.

lflargo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2022
Are they originals, or is it AI-generated trash?
Sounds like you're on a race to the bottom.

What's your unique position? Or again, are you attempting to sell AI-generated copy/paste "this is in every department store" "art?"

I'd consider hopping on Etsy or something similar to see what type of "wall art" is moving. Maybe it is your product selection.

Networking. Content. You may have to get creative.

See if you can get together with someone in real estate. Inquire about potentially using some of your "wall art" as decoration for the pictures they use in their listings. See if they'll add a small link to your page somewhere.

Cheers.

My brother works over the arts, some are originals and others he creates with AI (you can check at Wall Art by BestArts4U: Inspire & Elevate Your Space). I think they have a good quality although some are made with AI they are very original arts and aren't in every department store.

For now we have lower prices but still working with a profit margin.

We got some ideas at Etsy, using the Everbee extension to check out their performances.
When I first launched it 3 weeks ago we only sold them digitally (we had around 250 clicks to it and no sells), and yesterday we relaunched it with the POD. But I still feel a little bit worried about not selling again.

Yeah, networking and reaching someone in real estate could be an interesting approach for it, I will check out with some about that idea, thank you so much!

Cheers.
Can we get some details?
Yeah, you can take a look at the website -> Wall Art by BestArts4U: Inspire & Elevate Your Space

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
My brother works over the arts, some are originals and others he creates with AI (you can check at Wall Art by BestArts4U: Inspire & Elevate Your Space). I think they have a good quality although some are made with AI they are very original arts and aren't in every department store.
Most of the products look fine/interesting. Some of them are somewhat obvious they're AI-created. I'd say maybe try spelling out full words in every piece. I'm not sure many people would pay for something on their wall that reads like a text from a 12 year old.

My biggest issue with your page is the design. There's no text about anything sans products/prices. I had to go digging for your "About Us." To the extent of I had 3 paragraphs typed out here about it, only to realize you do have it, it's just impossible to find. I feel this is one of your biggest issues right there. Nothing about your website makes me want to give you my money with the current design. Nothing makes me trust you as an e-com store with your current design.

The CTAs that you do have are weak, and I have to go digging to find any type of relevant information about you/what/why you do what you do. Even the "contact us" section is so hidden it makes me question your legitimacy. Especially when accompanied by the fact I can't figure out what "BestArts4U" is supposed to be.

Are you a company? Is it a handle? Is it just a random name? There's absolutely 0 branding anywhere to be found. I may be nitpicking here, but I don't trust any type of website/business/person that doesn't setup basic branding. Regardless of the status of the name "BestArts4U," I'd treat it as a company, and throw basic branding on the website. Doesn't have to be fancy, and you don't have to pay someone 1,000$ to make it. You just want something basic to look semi-professional.

I'd begin with a quick and simple redesign of the website, ensuring to emphasize placing relevant CTAs, copy, links, etc. in relevant places. It's fine if you want to break out of the normal scope of stores in regards to design, but things such as your menu should always be easily found (top (menu)+ bottom (typically via sitemap)). Likewise for your social icon(s); put it at the top, or put it in each location.

The text you have in the top header regarding free shipping. That's good. It should probably be in at least 1 other place because it's the first thing they see, so it's the first thing they forget. Free shipping alone can easily be a deciding factor in regards to landing a sale or not.

And as previously stated, you want to network and create content to begin establishing some type of authority. You will definitely have to get creative here, though.

Cheers!

lflargo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2022
Most of the products look fine/interesting. Some of them are somewhat obvious they're AI-created. I'd say maybe try spelling out full words in every piece. I'm not sure many people would pay for something on their wall that reads like a text from a 12 year old.

My biggest issue with your page is the design. There's no text about anything sans products/prices. I had to go digging for your "About Us." To the extent of I had 3 paragraphs typed out here about it, only to realize you do have it, it's just impossible to find. I feel this is one of your biggest issues right there. Nothing about your website makes me want to give you my money with the current design. Nothing makes me trust you as an e-com store with your current design.

The CTAs that you do have are weak, and I have to go digging to find any type of relevant information about you/what/why you do what you do. Even the "contact us" section is so hidden it makes me question your legitimacy. Especially when accompanied by the fact I can't figure out what "BestArts4U" is supposed to be.

Are you a company? Is it a handle? Is it just a random name? There's absolutely 0 branding anywhere to be found. I may be nitpicking here, but I don't trust any type of website/business/person that doesn't setup basic branding. Regardless of the status of the name "BestArts4U," I'd treat it as a company, and throw basic branding on the website. Doesn't have to be fancy, and you don't have to pay someone 1,000$ to make it. You just want something basic to look semi-professional.

I'd begin with a quick and simple redesign of the website, ensuring to emphasize placing relevant CTAs, copy, links, etc. in relevant places. It's fine if you want to break out of the normal scope of stores in regards to design, but things such as your menu should always be easily found (top (menu)+ bottom (typically via sitemap)). Likewise for your social icon(s); put it at the top, or put it in each location.

The text you have in the top header regarding free shipping. That's good. It should probably be in at least 1 other place because it's the first thing they see, so it's the first thing they forget. Free shipping alone can easily be a deciding factor in regards to landing a sale or not.

And as previously stated, you want to network and create content to begin establishing some type of authority. You will definitely have to get creative here, though.

Cheers!
Thank you so much for your feedback, it's very important for me!

Yeah after reading your feedback and reevaluating the website I agree with you in most points. I think we can work more on the branding and make it better. These were the first things I created and like in a day (about us, faq, etc) and probably I can focus more on enhancing these parts of the website and adding them in some other strategical points.

I think I'll also add some more information about us in the product pages showing real photos of the products for an example after the (before the related products). Maybe I'll also add a live chat, I think it will pass more credibility and it will be important if a client has any doubt about something that is not clear (which can also serve as a feedback of parts to evolve in the website).

And yeah, it's a good observation, I just added the free shipping in the header and it appears automatically in the checkout, I can add in more parts (like in the single product page). I'll also work on creating good CTA's on the website.

Once again, thank you so much for this feedback!

Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.