- Joined
- Mar 1, 2010
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 3%
so my situation isn't very relevant to fastlane issues but I figured some of you guys might know information that could help me out. anyways, my current job is in the auto industry where you are paid "flat rate" in most cases where you are paid based on the work you do. I was hired into a place that had a verbal agreement that I would be paid $10 per hour but I would be paid $14 per hour once I went to flat rate. Well they gave me my first 5 paystubs all on the 5th week and I noticed I was making $14 per hour from day 1. So I assumed since I had college education in the field and $14 was mentioned as a flat rate pay that they just started me out at that rate. My boss has handed me pay stubs ever since and has had to look at them and here it is 3 1/2 months later and now he is saying they "just noticed the error" and I am liable to pay the $4 per hour back from the last 3 1/2 months! I live in Michigan and cannot find any information regarding the matter because everybody who has an "overpaid" situation was overpaid a wage that they didnt orignally start at. I need to know what to do, because if they dont have any solid case against me which I cant see how they would then I will be quitting this job instantly and pursuing my fastlane plan... thanks in advance guys
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
