The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Legal Issues

Feedback

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums, i sincerely hope you are doing well and keeping happy.

I please wanted some advice on the best way to win a legal case i have recently. I recently was shopping at Morrisons, paid for everything the alarm sounded, however this appeared to sound randomly for lots of other people also. I was harassed, searched, asked for receipt and questioned for around 1 hour. I sent a Letter Before Action to the business a day after, but they have simply denied any liability which most companies would do. I kindly wondered what i could please do to win the case out of court, i have heard of some businesses paying out of court settlements. I thought about stating i would take it to the Media next and cause reputational damage, i please wondered the best way to negotiate this? Further what would it kindly take for a company to give in please, as most would hold out as long as possible before settling? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support with this.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life. All the very best to you and many thanks for any support you can give. Take care.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums, i sincerely hope you are doing well and keeping happy.

I please wanted some advice on the best way to win a legal case i have recently. I recently was shopping at Morrisons, paid for everything the alarm sounded, however this appeared to sound randomly for lots of other people also. I was harassed, searched, asked for receipt and questioned for around 1 hour. I sent a Letter Before Action to the business a day after, but they have simply denied any liability which most companies would do. I kindly wondered what i could please do to win the case out of court, i have heard of some businesses paying out of court settlements. I thought about stating i would take it to the Media next and cause reputational damage, i please wondered the best way to negotiate this? Further what would it kindly take for a company to give in please, as most would hold out as long as possible before settling? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support with this.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life. All the very best to you and many thanks for any support you can give. Take care.
If this is real, I suggest finding a lawyer.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Write to one of the directors of Morrissons, enjoy the £50 voucher they send to you and move on with your life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
User has been put in moderation approval due to low value threads.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Try battling a lawsuit for an old debt, while making ends meet, getting laid off, trying to find jobs in Tech that are high paying and landing one, to then creating a need-based business (say web design) to increase income, keeping current debts at bay, while working IT contracts, and start Amazon next week for 18.50 an hour.

Selling your current car to get a cash car, possibly moving to a whole new city (Tulsa, low cost of rent) and maintaining your sanity.

Oh don't forget your taxes.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!