What's new

Need input on my web design!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mike39

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
1,496
Location
Orlando, FL
Rep Bank
$1,865
User Power: 100%
Hey everyone, I finally got around to installing WordPress and set up a VERY BASIC shell site, its NOT a real business, just a site based of an idea for a business I had, any help, advice, criticism is welcome, I set it up in about an hour after first installing word press (no prior experience). I know that the web address is shit, I'm using a domain name that my dad had registered for me in like 2nd grade for a website project (lol). I will keep changing the site around a LOT to different types of sites just for the sake of not buying more domain names (for useless sites) and will update the thread whenever I finish a new site so you guys can help me and see if I improve. I am in the process of learning code but as of now, there is no coding of mine for the site, strictly using word press atm.

Here it is! Real Solutions Marketing LLC - Innovative, affordable, effective

(the logo is blurry to, I know :smx4:)

**SITE IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION IF IT LOOKS TOTALLY GOOFY THAT'S WHY**
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Emvjuahj vji tovi ot wisz tonqmi ot huuf ipuahj veloph op nopf vjev O fofp'v veli zua vuu nadj voni.

* Nezci zua duamf onqsuwi e cov vji muhu vu neli e civvis onqsittoup, cideati ot upi ug vji gostv vjopht zuas wotovust xomm tii.
* O vjopl ot civvis vu sinuwi vji vseggod duapvis, ov't vuu 90't.
* Moli zuas jiefis qjuvu vu qav ov et vji cedlhsuapf ug vji qehi.

Juqi ov jimqt :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom