Hey guys Im trying to figure out a way to create passive income for myself so I can focus on larger projects but Im not sure how. I have about $650 to invest and a lot of free time to learn anything. Just looking for some direction or advice on proven ways some of you have made passive income online or offline (preferably online, dont really have the funds to build an offline business at the moment). Im obviously new to all this, but Im definitely determined. I've been dwelling on creating a website in a niche and using dropshipping for stock (only have $650) but I cant seem to find a niche that isn't extremely saturated.
Any advice would help. Thanks.
Any advice would help. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
