Nick de Jong
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2014
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Hi there,
I was hoping to get some help on a script i have put together. My appointments have dropped off since i started the company 2 years ago. I went from top person to mid range over the course of six months, i think my ethusiasm has wained and it is coming across in my voice.
So i took some time away, have come back re-juvuinated. However, i am looking for some help to improve.
We sell learning management systems to small start-ups, right the way up to large corporates. I have put together a script, just wanted some advice
here it is: (*I'm just lokjinmg for some pointers, or perhaps some good questions from those in the know, that perhaps know this field
Good Morning, its Nick here from enterprise study, can you help me? - Yes
Are you in charge of the training function for the company - “Yes”
“Great I’m glad I found you!” – “ok” “How are we doing today pretty good? – “yes”
I will get straight to the point. We supply Cloud based Learning Management systems that will help you
Insert Benefit 1, benefit 2 and benefit
We have a couple of appointment slots become available next week, I thought given the size of the company, this could be of interest for you.
I have a feeling you are going to tell me that you have a system in place to manage your training?
No – well perfect what are you waiting for etc
Yes – I appreciate that, I would be fairly surprised if you didn’t. As you can imagine I have talked to people that have said exactly that but nearly all of those people were surprised at what we could offer them. In fact we recently converted some major NHS institutions from the free system they were using , so I think that says something!
How do you deliver your training? Does it tend to be classroom based, or do you use e-learning?
We offer modules for both learning and compliance…so on the learning side, you use cloud based knowledge assessments to get your staff complaint in 10-15 minutes – rather than 5-6 hours in a training room. (EXPLAIN THIS)
At the end of the call:
So of the apopintments we have are the 23rd/24 october, which one would you prefer?
I was hoping to get some help on a script i have put together. My appointments have dropped off since i started the company 2 years ago. I went from top person to mid range over the course of six months, i think my ethusiasm has wained and it is coming across in my voice.
So i took some time away, have come back re-juvuinated. However, i am looking for some help to improve.
We sell learning management systems to small start-ups, right the way up to large corporates. I have put together a script, just wanted some advice
here it is: (*I'm just lokjinmg for some pointers, or perhaps some good questions from those in the know, that perhaps know this field
Good Morning, its Nick here from enterprise study, can you help me? - Yes
Are you in charge of the training function for the company - “Yes”
“Great I’m glad I found you!” – “ok” “How are we doing today pretty good? – “yes”
I will get straight to the point. We supply Cloud based Learning Management systems that will help you
Insert Benefit 1, benefit 2 and benefit
We have a couple of appointment slots become available next week, I thought given the size of the company, this could be of interest for you.
I have a feeling you are going to tell me that you have a system in place to manage your training?
No – well perfect what are you waiting for etc
Yes – I appreciate that, I would be fairly surprised if you didn’t. As you can imagine I have talked to people that have said exactly that but nearly all of those people were surprised at what we could offer them. In fact we recently converted some major NHS institutions from the free system they were using , so I think that says something!
How do you deliver your training? Does it tend to be classroom based, or do you use e-learning?
We offer modules for both learning and compliance…so on the learning side, you use cloud based knowledge assessments to get your staff complaint in 10-15 minutes – rather than 5-6 hours in a training room. (EXPLAIN THIS)
At the end of the call:
So of the apopintments we have are the 23rd/24 october, which one would you prefer?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
