The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help with new project

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
So to make things short, I started a rental business on a whim. The product being rented is rented by the hour then returned into a machine. I was able to secure a spot in the mall and the machine I have is coming from China. Only problem I have is I am unsure how well the machine works since I wanted to secure the spot and make sure it was possible before I invested. I am also unsure how sturdy this machine is etc... any input on what you guys would do in this scenario, should I jump in or find smaller places to put the machine before I enter such a large venue?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
So to make things short, I started a rental business on a whim. The product being rented is rented by the hour then returned into a machine. I was able to secure a spot in the mall and the machine I have is coming from China. Only problem I have is I am unsure how well the machine works since I wanted to secure the spot and make sure it was possible before I invested. I am also unsure how sturdy this machine is etc... any input on what you guys would do in this scenario, should I jump in or find smaller places to put the machine before I enter such a large venue?
Find another of these machines in use nearby and check it out. I occasionally get calls to work on a few kiosks, but I've not heard of something like this unless it is a buggy rental.

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
Find another of these machines in use nearby and check it out. I occasionally get calls to work on a few kiosks, but I've not heard of something like this unless it is a buggy rental.
Thank you I have not found any similar here in the states. That’s my biggest fear

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
You will have to try it. i d look for a good mechanic. Let him check the machine and look , what could fail and how to fix that.

btw: the mechanic could make a good business with that. He only has to look for other similar machines.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
You will have to try it. i d look for a good mechanic. Let him check the machine and look , what could fail and how to fix that.

btw: the mechanic could make a good business with that. He only has to look for other similar machines.
Definitely a good idea, once I have the machine. Problem I’m running into now is getting a general liability insurance. No one can quote me based on the nature of the buisness

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.