The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help finding a payment processor

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Try T1 payments out of Europe. You’ll prob need an international processor. Your bank could shut you down eventually too.

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
I have never heard of kratom. I do not think anyone in the banking industry knows what kratom is. But you could rename your LLC. Some companies have second names d.b.a. == doing business as. You can have kratom as your d.b.a. name, if you must.

Open a vitamin store and add a bunch of junk there. Have that as your "primary business". But use your payment processors to process your kratom transactions as well.

Michael N

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, so I'm struggling at the moment. I own an e-commerce website that distributes kratom, which is a natural leaf that people use as a vice, alternative to opiates, alternative to anti-depressants, social anxiety (it actually really helps me with networking,) and more. but that's beside the point. Basically, I can't find a payment processor that will work with me. Kratom is in a strange place at the moment. not to be a conspiracy theorist, but the stuff is so effective at helping all the areas mentioned earlier, that big ol Pharma does not want it to be popular. because its cheap, natural, and literally grows on trees, it has the potential to take billions of dollars out of the opiate industry (I'm not just saying this to hype kratom up, im getting to the point) Furthermore, the FDA pumped out a bunch of false, inconsistent, unscientific reports (which they got caught doing Kratom Association: FDA Review of Herbal Supplement ‘Junk Science’ – Rolling Stone) and because of that, lots of payment processors do not accept people who sell kratom. I wanted to be honest and transparent when I got into this business, so Kratom is in the name of the LLC("KratomBee"). but because of that, most payment processors shut me down within weeks of starting up with them, even if I asked them while signing up. right now I have e-checking as my only payment processor, but I'm afraid that it's too annoying for people to use. I have a decent amount of followers because the quality speaks for itself, but I'm afraid I'll never reach the next level unless I figure out how to process credit cards. some of my competitors have payment processing, but usually, its because they hide their kratom on their site and don't have "kratom" in their name. Does anyone know if I'm able to use payment processors from other countries?
cheers,
Michael N

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.