It's been almost a month since I mentioned AllTheseBooks.com here. Since then I've made many changes and added a blog - BookHuntersBlog.com. Add to this our MySpace and we have a nice triangle going on here. We also decided to concentrate on promoting new authors.
Things are still a little slow - that's where you come in. I'd love to hear suggestions/criticism from all you readers and authors here. What works? What doesn't? What else could I do? How do you like the tagline "Hunt for your new favorite author"?
Here is what we have planned:
A "virtual hunt" where visitors have to hunt for a password that will unlock a page on the blog. The lucky winner gets an Amazon gift card (or something like that).
Articles on various topics (tbd)
Book give-aways (contests)
Each month one subscriber wins books (signed)
I'm trying to get our reviews/interviews onto other sites/blogs (book and genre-specific, i.e. anything horror or romance)
Behind-the-scenes series: Creating a published novel - from conception to the book shelf.
Any other ideas? Any help (even harsh criticism) is very welcome.
Things are still a little slow - that's where you come in. I'd love to hear suggestions/criticism from all you readers and authors here. What works? What doesn't? What else could I do? How do you like the tagline "Hunt for your new favorite author"?
Here is what we have planned:
A "virtual hunt" where visitors have to hunt for a password that will unlock a page on the blog. The lucky winner gets an Amazon gift card (or something like that).
Articles on various topics (tbd)
Book give-aways (contests)
Each month one subscriber wins books (signed)
I'm trying to get our reviews/interviews onto other sites/blogs (book and genre-specific, i.e. anything horror or romance)
Behind-the-scenes series: Creating a published novel - from conception to the book shelf.
Any other ideas? Any help (even harsh criticism) is very welcome.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
