- Joined
- Nov 27, 2019
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 44%
Guys, I want to open store with furnitures from my local carpenters. They are making really good looking tables,cupboards etc. They are unique. I am from Poland and I would like sell it here but I would like to focus to sell in EU. Its becuase in my country we have lower costs and this furnitures are quite cheapper. But problems which I see are:
1. Huge shipping costs. Shipping large items for example to Italy is expensive.
2. How to convince foregin clients to buy from me and leave for example 1k-2k Euro?
My clients are people who want something special at home and will not get it in normal store. So they have money for this type of items too.
1. Huge shipping costs. Shipping large items for example to Italy is expensive.
2. How to convince foregin clients to buy from me and leave for example 1k-2k Euro?
My clients are people who want something special at home and will not get it in normal store. So they have money for this type of items too.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
