I am looking for a billing software that can act as an intermediary between two groups and I am not sure if the software doesn't exist or if I am just not sure what it is called.
What I need is a software that can take a bill from a company and let me subdivide this bill and rebill multiple individuals based off the information in the original bill. I have been looking at sales software and billing software, but have yet to find something that would meet all my needs.
Using cell phones for my example, I would get the bill from Verizon and enter it into my system and then bill the 4 people who were under this original bill seperately. I would then need the software to also accept and track payments coming back to me and function with my website so that people could make payments online or by mail.
Perhaps this is somthing that I am going to have to have a company build onto an existing application, but I am hoping that someone can just point me to where it already exhist.
What I need is a software that can take a bill from a company and let me subdivide this bill and rebill multiple individuals based off the information in the original bill. I have been looking at sales software and billing software, but have yet to find something that would meet all my needs.
Using cell phones for my example, I would get the bill from Verizon and enter it into my system and then bill the 4 people who were under this original bill seperately. I would then need the software to also accept and track payments coming back to me and function with my website so that people could make payments online or by mail.
Perhaps this is somthing that I am going to have to have a company build onto an existing application, but I am hoping that someone can just point me to where it already exhist.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
