- Joined
- Feb 24, 2012
- Messages
- 88
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 5%
Im wondering from small business owners what are some of the biggest problems they face as far as efficiency goes. I know this is a broad question, but Im trying to get perspectives from lots of different industry's. For example in an e-commerce business it is not getting the information from manufactures when you need it (I know this pain as I have managed an online e-commerce business).
It seems small business often dont have the time to look at new technology, or it is too difficult for them to implement or manage. I want to find a simple way to help small business owners create a more efficient business that helps increase revenue.
It seems small business often dont have the time to look at new technology, or it is too difficult for them to implement or manage. I want to find a simple way to help small business owners create a more efficient business that helps increase revenue.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
