The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NEED ADVICE: Facebook; Boost posts vs Ads

Guts

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 8, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to learn more about marketing and I'm a newbie. Just for background I'm almost a real estate agent.

So here are my goals for marketing:
1: I am trying to work on listings, rather than buyers. (Listings last, right?)
2: I am looking for key words advertising, not for EVERYONE within a location. As in I want people who searched "real estate" to see my ad, not just randomly scattered to every category.
3: I'm looking for the best ROI.

Summary: Which option would be the best option for me?

P.S.: I am completely open to other marketing options other than Facebook. Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm not sure you've thought this through.

Based on what you say you want, we're talking search engine ads, not Facebook.

What's your budget though?

Have you given thought to your full funnel? As in, when someone calls you, what do you say to convince them you are the one to list them and sell their house?

By the way, people who search for real estate are usually buyers, not sellers...

Guts

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure you've thought this through.

Based on what you say you want, we're talking search engine ads, not Facebook.

What's your budget though?

Have you given thought to your full funnel? As in, when someone calls you, what do you say to convince them you are the one to list them and sell their house?

By the way, people who search for real estate are usually buyers, not sellers...
My budget is about $200 max per month for marketing. As I've said I am open to other options. I know there is an automatic voicemail strategy, but I'm not too sure about the legality of it. I've read about how if it goes straight to voicemail and doesn't ring, then its legal.

To be honest the purpose of this post was as the title says. What's better, Facebook Ads or Facebook Boost.

Also Yes! I've definitely thought about my funnel considering at the beginning agents are going to be prone to cold calling and convincing customers why you are their agent. I will be honest these are plans of the future. As of right now I'm primarily focusing on getting my license since there are so much legalities I need to learn before practicing.

And I understand that buyers search for real estate more than sellers, but I still would like to target a specific audience. From my observation and understanding, 1 Listing can generate MULTIPLE buyer calls.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Just curious - if I made a Fastlane forum progress thread about growing the school would anyone...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom