The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NEED ADVICE: Facebook; Boost posts vs Ads

Marketing, social media, advertising

Guts

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jul 8, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to learn more about marketing and I'm a newbie. Just for background I'm almost a real estate agent.

So here are my goals for marketing:
1: I am trying to work on listings, rather than buyers. (Listings last, right?)
2: I am looking for key words advertising, not for EVERYONE within a location. As in I want people who searched "real estate" to see my ad, not just randomly scattered to every category.
3: I'm looking for the best ROI.

Summary: Which option would be the best option for me?

P.S.: I am completely open to other marketing options other than Facebook. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm not sure you've thought this through.

Based on what you say you want, we're talking search engine ads, not Facebook.

What's your budget though?

Have you given thought to your full funnel? As in, when someone calls you, what do you say to convince them you are the one to list them and sell their house?

By the way, people who search for real estate are usually buyers, not sellers...

Guts

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure you've thought this through.

Based on what you say you want, we're talking search engine ads, not Facebook.

What's your budget though?

Have you given thought to your full funnel? As in, when someone calls you, what do you say to convince them you are the one to list them and sell their house?

By the way, people who search for real estate are usually buyers, not sellers...
My budget is about $200 max per month for marketing. As I've said I am open to other options. I know there is an automatic voicemail strategy, but I'm not too sure about the legality of it. I've read about how if it goes straight to voicemail and doesn't ring, then its legal.

To be honest the purpose of this post was as the title says. What's better, Facebook Ads or Facebook Boost.

Also Yes! I've definitely thought about my funnel considering at the beginning agents are going to be prone to cold calling and convincing customers why you are their agent. I will be honest these are plans of the future. As of right now I'm primarily focusing on getting my license since there are so much legalities I need to learn before practicing.

And I understand that buyers search for real estate more than sellers, but I still would like to target a specific audience. From my observation and understanding, 1 Listing can generate MULTIPLE buyer calls.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.