I hate even asking this, seems "to common" But just looking for opinions. Not going to name the niche but I will give you the quick rundown of the idea i thought of. Its nothing special actually, Its a social network site in a niche that has over 500,000 searches a month on google. Overall its an empty niche, no main activity sites besides one main competitor which is a message forum not a social network. The question was asked on that forum last year if there was a social network for this niche, people poined that poster to the facebook page and telling them to use the forum.
Site would have groups, events, the wall posts would be set to "all" so everyone can each others posts for the time being.
When using CENTS it hits all of the commandments except for Need, and Control for money(which i can add a subscription service or products at a later point) , but need is the most important one defenitly, but think of buzzfeed..etc, its not "needed" but its popular and a very smart business model overall, this niche is more of a hobby for people to do so its not "needed", also the way I would make money is through adsense first then sponsored ads for this niche specifically. Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of.
The traffic is there, just need to target it. To me its a possibility it could take off, 50/50. Personally it doesnt make a big dent in my day, can build the site myself quickly, domain is cheap, and I already have a FB page with this niche with some likes, not much but still enough to get it going, and I also have follow liker I can use to automate Social Media Marketing. To me its worth a shot, take off great, doesnt, no big sweat off my back.
Opinions off of what I said so far?
Thank
Site would have groups, events, the wall posts would be set to "all" so everyone can each others posts for the time being.
When using CENTS it hits all of the commandments except for Need, and Control for money(which i can add a subscription service or products at a later point) , but need is the most important one defenitly, but think of buzzfeed..etc, its not "needed" but its popular and a very smart business model overall, this niche is more of a hobby for people to do so its not "needed", also the way I would make money is through adsense first then sponsored ads for this niche specifically. Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of.
The traffic is there, just need to target it. To me its a possibility it could take off, 50/50. Personally it doesnt make a big dent in my day, can build the site myself quickly, domain is cheap, and I already have a FB page with this niche with some likes, not much but still enough to get it going, and I also have follow liker I can use to automate Social Media Marketing. To me its worth a shot, take off great, doesnt, no big sweat off my back.
Opinions off of what I said so far?
Thank
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
